26

The blue sea and blue sky, seagulls soar.

The yacht was driving on the sea, and Su Shu leaned against the railing, looking at Taiyi Island in the distance.

But for more than a month, is Taiyi Island really as big as the change Tian Tian said?

"Miss Su!" Secretary Li suddenly came over to say hello.

Su Shu retracted his gaze and nodded to Secretary Li, "Secretary Li."

"Miss Su, the president is over there!" Secretary Li pointed to Gu Siyan who was standing on the deck and blowing wind.

The man is tall, tall, and straight. He does not wear a formal suit today. He is in a simple casual suit. The sea breeze is a bit strong. His short black hair is blown up by the wind. Looking from the side, he looks more meticulous than usual. Sex.

Su Shu glanced at Gu Siyan lightly and didn't go over.

Seeing that Su Shu seemed to be still angry, Secretary Li explained, "Ms. Su is still in conflict with the president? The company has something in advance, and I can't handle it here. The president can only come back early."

Su Shu stepped forward and glanced at Secretary Li meaningfully, "Secretary Li, you really have broken your heart for your president."

Unfortunately, the direction is wrong, if Han Chuchu, you may be able to process capital.

If I passed by, you have to deduct your wages!

"It's my duty to share the worries for the president!" Secretary Li bowed his head.

Su Shu smiled and did not go over, leaning against the railing, supporting his chin with his small hand, and continued to look at the seagulls flying in the blue sky.

I don't know how long it took, Su Shu, recovered and saw Gu Siyan standing beside him.

Su Shu was surprised.

"System, when did he come?"

"Five minutes ago!"

"What is he doing here?"

"The destination is coming soon, it's convenient for you to disembark here!"

Su Shu glanced down at the exit not far from him and nodded in agreement.

Just as the man's gaze floated over, the two of them met.

A smiling face appeared on Su Shu's face, who hadn't even spoken with Gu Siyan since they met with a call to take care of him, "Ayan!"

It is a unilateral declaration of the end of the cold war on her side.

Gu Siyan nodded at her.

The yacht arrived at the port in a short while, and the dock was full of people.

Su Shu, Gu Siyan, and Secretary Li got off Taiyi Island, and there were a group of black bodyguards behind them.

"Thank you, Mr. Gu, Miss Su!" Everyone on the dock bowed to them in unison, as if they had been trained many times.

When Su Shu prepared the plan for Taiyi Island, she didn't think so much. However, once again came to Taiyi Island with Gu Siyan. Seeing that so many people stood at the port and thanked her, she realized that this matter was right. It is important to these people.

After all the islanders who came over said thank you, rows of tall and strong young and middle-aged men stood up and bowed and apologized to Gu Siyan, "I'm sorry, Mr. Gu!"

The sound is loud and neat.

These people were originally intended to kidnap Gu Siyan to change Taiwan to Yidao.