80

A slender hand stretched out, and the index finger pressed the bleeding side of Su Shu's nasal cavity.

"Look up."

With a deep and pleasant voice, Su Shu raised his head obediently.

"Come with me."

Su Shu tilted his head and followed Gu Siyan's bathroom. There was a low-slope threshold stone in front of the bathroom. I didn't even know if I didn't pay attention to it.

This will raise his head and not pay attention to his feet, step on half of it, and once his feet are empty, Su Shu's body suddenly leans forward.

In a panic, she grabbed something with her hand and pulled it down.

"what!"

A scream.

ten minutes later,

On the sofa, Su Shu tilted her head back, put a cold towel on her forehead, and her ears and blush were almost bleeding. People who didn't know though she had a high fever.

The scene in my mind just now is still being played back continuously. Su Shu feels that he is going to have a needle eye, and he shouldn't watch it.

Gu Siyan has changed his clothes here. He didn't put on his pajamas, but the clothes he had when he came. His expression was calm as if the towel was torn off just now and it was not him who was spotted.

He sat next to Su Shu, removed the stuffy nose for her, and observed it, "Okay, it's no more bleeding."

And he took off the cold towel on his forehead.

"Haha, the weather has been dry recently, and it's a little bit angry." Su Shu looked around and laughed dryly.

Gu Siyan just watched Su Shu not speaking.

Su Shu's ears were hot when he was seen, turning his face away, his voice was very uncomfortable, "Why to look at me like this?"

Did Gu Siyan see Su Shu's shy look, and moved her thoughts, "If you want to see it in the future, just tell me, you don't need to use this method."

With a brush, Su Shu would blush from the roots of his ears to his neck.

She turned her head and straightened her neck, "It's not rare for me to look at it just like you!"

Suddenly, the surrounding temperature seemed to drop.

Gu Siyan suddenly leaned in front of Su Shu's eyes, and his low voice was faintly dangerous, "Isn't it rare for me to be like this, so rare? Is it Han Xuan?"

boom!

Su Shu only feels that his brain is blank,

Han Xuan.

The name is so familiar.

How did Gu Siyan know this name?

This is the name of the male protagonist when she secretly watched a small movie in the original world.

She looked at Gu Siyan again, her delicate voice faintly unbelievable, "Ayan, who is Han Xuan?"

Gu Siyan was shocked to realize that he had said the wrong thing. He lowered his eyes to hide his emotions, then raised his eyes, his dark eyes were calm, "A male celebrity who is very popular on the Internet recently, don't you know?"

"Oh. I didn't pay attention." Su Shu doesn't chase stars. It's not surprising that Gu Siyan knows. He has been dealing with the Internet now and knows some stars.