52

Su Shu glanced sideways at Gu Siyan beside him, "Are there four or two people in front of you?"

"Two, let's go." Gu Siyan was about to take Su Shu away.

Su Shu pulled away from Gu Siyan's hand, swayed to the side table, and he barely stopped.

She looked at two Gu Siyan, two Han Chuchu, and two Qi Yan, "I'm not going, I want to eat melon."

"Eat melon? What kind of melon do you want to eat? Watermelon, papaya, cantaloupe?" Gu Siyan asked suspiciously.

"What kind of melon?" Su Shu's beautiful peachy eyes showed a little doubt. Her brain reaction was a little slow at the moment, and it was obvious that Gu Siyan had taken it into the ditch. "Just watermelon."

Soon, the waiter brought a plate of fresh watermelon.

Su Shu could look at things, with double images. She stared at two plates of red watermelons, took it in her hand, and touched it again, but it was still empty.

For the third time, before she did it, a watermelon came out in front of her.

"Open your mouth." Gu Siyan brought the watermelon to Su Shu's lips.

Su Shu opened her mouth slightly, her rosy lips took a bite of the watermelon, and the juice remained from the corner of her mouth. She stretched out her tongue slightly and licked it. Gu Siyan's eyes darkened, wiped the corner of her mouth, and continued to feed...

Su Shu directly grabbed the watermelon in his hand and handed it to his lips, "You also eat it, it's very sweet."

Gu Siyan was taken aback, and he glanced around subconsciously, and many people still noticed him.

"Hurry up!" Sushu Baba looked at him and urged.

"Ah, open your mouth!"

Gu Siyan stared at the watermelon that Su Shu had bitten, opened his mouth slightly, and took a quick bite.

Su Shu happily patted her hands, "Isn't it very sweet?"

"Very sweet. I have eaten the melon. Let's go back." Gu Siyan directly picked up Su Shu and prepared to take it away.

Su Shu joked, "Don't leave."

She vaguely remembered what she wanted to do, but it didn't seem to be done.

More and more people were watching. Gu Siyan looked at the restless woman in front of him, grabbed it with a big hand, and hugged him directly, "Observe, go home."

"Don't go, you hate it!" Su Shu struggled in his arms.

"Well, I hate it." Gu Siyan replied helplessly.

Su Shu couldn't get rid of the man's embrace, no longer wasting energy, pouting and saying, "I hate you."

"Okay, hate me." Gu Siyan followed Su Shu.

From beginning to end, the two of them didn't look at the two opposing people.

Gu family.

Gu Siyan hugged Su Shu up to the second floor. He was about to send her into the room where she usually sleeps.

Su Shu woke up suddenly, she seemed to be sleeping extremely uncomfortably, clamoring, "Back! Back! Take off!"

In the beginning, Gu Siyan didn't understand what she meant and suddenly noticed that she was struggling with her hand on her back, her **** white back, and a deep red mark on the zipper.

"You want me to take off your dress for you?" Gu Siyan rolled his apple and looked at Su Shu's body with a bumpy figure. If he took off his dress, only...