31

At the end of November, the sky had gradually started to cool, and the leaves had already turned yellow.

A little bit of cold wind blew, and Su Shu, who had just come out of the library, shrank. In the past few days, except for internships, she has spent most of the time in the library, looking at the book list Shen Yiqing gave her.

I have to say that Shen Yiqing is really stricter than the old professor. Every week, she has to check her progress in reading books and papers.

"Student Su Shu!"

Suddenly a boy stopped her, holding a beautifully packaged chocolate gift box in his hand.

Su Shu was taken aback for a moment, then smiled at the boy, "Hello!"

She recognized this boy, a well-known talent in law school, and very famous in school, so she knew. That time, she happened to see him working part-time in a bar and was humiliated by an old woman, so she helped him out.

"This is for you!" The boy stuffed the chocolate box into her hand and was about to leave.

"Classmate!" Su Shu called to him.

The boy stopped, turned around, his pale face was flushed and his voice stuttered, "I, I have no other thoughts, this is, thank you for helping me before."

Su Shu understood what he meant and smiled at him, "Okay, thank you!"

Seeing that she had accepted it, the boy finally left with a sigh of relief.

The system, "Host, a well-known talent in law school, stutters when I see you! In fact, you can't eat with Gu Siyan, you are still very personal."

"Thank you for the compliment. He was confused for a while, just because I helped him at that time and asked me to add a filter! Without this filter, I actually count nothing."

Su Shu walked straight to the parking lot.

Behind, Xu Wanru walked out, staring at Su Shu's back, her eyes full of jealousy.

This woman, even her male **** would not let go.

She noticed Jiang Nan, a well-known talent in law school since her freshman year. Although her family was poor, her back was always straight.

He is very talented. He is always eloquent in debate competitions. He has never had any contact with other girls. Unexpectedly, he was also deceived by the people created by Su Shu.

That was the male **** she secretly liked for 3 years!

In the red Porsche, Su Shu just fastened his seat belt while sitting on the driver's seat, and the phone rang.

Caller ID—Ayan's mother.

Su Shu answered the phone, "Auntie! Good morning!"

There is a time difference between the two sides, this is the afternoon here, and this will be the morning over there.

After a long silence on the phone, Feng Yunshi spoke, "Su Shu, how is Ayuan?"

Su Shu was taken aback, "It's okay recently."

"Tomorrow is his father's death day, I..." Feng Shiyun's voice was a little dumb, "Tomorrow is also Ah Yan's birthday. I know he is in a bad mood on this day, and he won't listen when I call on that day. I don't usually say it, but myself, he has a deep affection for his dad. I didn't go there before his dad died. He has grievances in his heart, but I..."

Feng Yunshi couldn't continue.

Su Shu understood what she meant, "Auntie, I understand, don't worry, I will be by his side."