62

Gu Siyan's eyes darkened, and he continued to talk about this cooperation.

The plan is almost discussed, and Gu Siyan should have said unilaterally.

"It's noon, let's have a meal together!" Gu Siyan put away the documents.

Su Shu was taken aback, just about to refuse, thought for a while, nodded, "Okay."

"What to eat?"

"Anything."

Top F country restaurant.

There were only one pair of guests in the entire restaurant, the melodious violin sounded slow, the floor was covered with white petals, and the waiter slowly pushed the dining car away.

The woman is extremely beautiful, with long black hair like a waterfall, a white dress, a handsome man, a blue tuxedo, and a gentle smile on his face. The two sit opposite each other.

In the box, Su Shu directly passed the mobile phone video to Gu Siyan, who was sitting at the other side trying to find a topic to chat with her, "Gu Siyan, this is the right way to pursue a girl."

Su Shu stood up as he said, with a faint expression, "When you meet the next girl you like, remember to take the initiative and be romantic."

She left after speaking.

Gu Siyan looked at the back of Su Shu's departure, and then glanced at the environment of the box. The walls are calligraphy and paintings by famous painters, the wall lamps are yellow but not dark, and the texture of the atmosphere is not as romantic as the video just now...

Don't take the initiative, isn't it romantic?

Out of the box, Su Shu walked towards the parking lot.

In the car, Su Shu held the steering wheel with his hands and buried his head in it.

"Host, you were too ruthless just now. If you didn't promise him, it would be good to eat, no matter how he went. If you say this to him, I think you are too much! Don't you know what he is like? I think he Has worked hard."

Su Shu raised his head, "So, I should have a good meal with him, shouldn't I have another meeting?"

"Host..." The system didn't know what to say.

"It's not as good as it is now. After coming down several times, he also understands my determination and knows that we can't be together."

Black, white and gray tones, the entire office has a sense of low-key stability, but bursts of laughter came out from the office.

Lan Minghui pushed the door in. Hearing these laughs, he took a special look at whether he had gone to the wrong office.

He saw Gu Siyan sitting there steadily, with no expression on his face.

No mistake.

Lan Minghui walked over, glanced at the screen of Gu Siyan's computer, and asked curiously, "I said Gu Siyan, what are you doing now? When do you like watching this kind of funny joke?"

Within 10 seconds, Lan Minghui was attracted by the funny jokes on the computer, and he laughed out "hahaha".

"Hahaha! This is too funny!"

On the side, Gu Siyan had a cold face, without any mood swings on his face.

?

After the video ended, Lan Minghui was out of breath with a smile, and clutching his aching stomach with a smile, "Gu Siyan, what are you doing with this? And you don't laugh? Such a funny video, Are you not smiling?"