15

On the deck, Su Shu leaned on the guardrail, her long hair fluttering in the wind and dancing wantonly.

She lowered her head and glanced at the porcelain bottle she was holding in her hand. The pattern was very unique, and the shape had a sense of age, except that the mouth of the bottle was missing a small piece.

This was given by Tian Tian just now. She recognized her from a small campfire video posted by a friend. She was chased from the hotel to the pier with a schoolbag and found her. Knowing that she is interested in the traditional culture of Taiyi Island, she took this with me Come and give it to her.

Because I ran in a hurry, I fell off and found that the bottle was missing a hole when I took it out of my schoolbag, and my tears were about to fall.

At that time, I said that this couldn't be given to her, and asked her to go back and look for it, and then give her a perfect one.

She was forced to come over.

The system, "Host, look at how nice the little girl is, but if you get along for less than a day, you really regard you as a good friend. You can't ask Gu Siyan to plead for her and keep this island!"

"What the heroine can't do, are you embarrassing my little female partner?" Su Shu held the porcelain vase and looked at the seagulls flying freely in the distance.

"If you don't try, how do you know you can't do it? You will pester him hard until he can't stand it, maybe you will agree."

"Naive!" Su Shu retracted his gaze and walked inward.

In the afternoon, Su Shu went to the company. As soon as she walked into the office area, she noticed something was wrong inside.

Yang Menghua was sitting on her office chair, and her face was cold when she saw her coming.

"Director, why are you here?" Su Shu knew that this woman was not happy to find her again.

Yang Menghua tapped his finger on Su Shu's desktop, "You treat the company as your home? Come if you want, and ask for leave if you want. I won't say anything about you when I was sick before, and this time I'm using the school teacher to ask you to do an investigation! "

"It is indeed to complete the homework. You asked me to complete the information. I sorted it out on Saturday and sent it to your email last night. The leave is also following the rules and procedures." Su Shu said neither arrogantly nor arrogantly.

Yang Menghua sneered, "What do you send in I plan to combine the dude taxi' with real estate. Are you selling a house or selling a car!"

Su Shu explained, "My original intention was to let'Jiangcheng Real Estate', 'Tuk Tuk Taxi' and in Tai Car Shop,' the tripartite linkage, taking advantage of the arrival of Double Eleven..."

"Stop!" Yang Menghua interrupted her directly, with disdain, "Who do you think you are? If you say that you can link the three parties, you can link the three parties? The budget and the cost have you considered?"

Su Shu bit her back teeth and wanted to fry.

System: Host, hold back!

Su Shu took a deep breath and tried his best to keep himself calm, "Tuk Tuk taxis to Lintai Motor Company, I can talk in person! I also wrote the budget in the plan, but it's not too much..."

"You think you are very good! But an art student, who has been interning for less than a month, even went to talk in person?"

Su Shu couldn't help it anymore, "What the **** do you want to do? You asked me to write the plan. Now I write it, and you do it again!"