Ch. 37 - Coming Out

I HAVE BEEN NERVOUS ABOUT A LOT OF THINGS IN MY LIFE

But nothing compares to the nervousness and anxiety I am feeling right now. We are about to go live soon, and I feel like I am about to throw up.

Campbell brought all of the evidence, and Lisa has the videos pulled up on a projector so everybody on the livestream can watch and listen to everything.

All we have left to do is get into Aaron's account.  We can't use forgot password because it will go to his email, and we don't want to chance him seeing it.

"What if his password is password?" Matthew asked, thinking out loud. He grabbed the laptop, and he started to type it in.

I rolled my eyes,"No offense, but he has over thirty million followers, and he can be an easy target for hackers. So there is no way in hell-..."

"I'm in!" Matthew exclaimed, cutting me off.

I looked at Matthew, shocked that Aaron's password is fucking password.

"Let's get this thing on a roll then," Lisa said as she made sure everything was set for this."Everybody but Ross and the twins need to stand outside."

The only other people in here were Matthew, Elliot, and Campbell. They nodded, and they each gave us a hug for encouragement.

Matthew also gave Lucy a kiss, and I half smiled, happy to know that Lucy found somebody that isn't going to leave her when things get hard.

Whenever they left the room, Lisa grabbed both of our hands, making us look directly at her.

"We are going to sit right here. If either of you feel overwhelmed, just know that you aren't alone in this. We are not going anywhere," Lisa informed us, making Ross nod next to her.

"Thank you; both of you for everything," I thanked them both.

"You two are family now, and we don't leave family behind," Ross said, making Lucy smile.

"Here goes nothing," I said right before I pressed the live stream button.

Within a few seconds, thousands of followers joined the live to see what's going on since the only time my father goes live is to announce music.

"Hello, everybody," I said as my voice shakes a little. Lucy grabbed my hand for comfort, and I took a deep breath. "I am Damien, and this is Lucy. We are the children of Aaron and Sara Chase. We come on here to tell the truth about Aaron Chase, Sara Chase, and Brody Arson."