Girls Like That

Andrea's POV
I woke up to see Pauly carrying a mattress out of his and Mike's room.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"We're getting Angelina's bed out of here." Pauly says. I giggled.

After they got all of her stuff out of the room, I went in there to check it.

"Nice." I said with a smile.

"We can work out in this room now." Pauly says while doing jumping jacks. I laughed.

*****

Later, the boys came home with groceries. Mike was cooking lobsters tonight.

"They're fucking alive." Nicole says, looking into the bag. Vinny held one of lobsters up to her, she screamed and ran away.

Then, I saw Jenni go into the room with a bowl of water. I followed her, curiously.

I saw them dump a lobster into the bowl of water.

"It's upside down!" Nicole screamed.

"What did you do?" I ask, laughing. Pauly and Vinny came in to see what was going on.

"We're going to save it." Nicole says.

"You're not going to save it." Pauly says, before sitting down.

"It goes in salt water, you idiot." Vinny says.

"Oh, take him out!" Jenni shouts.

"He's dead now." I chuckled.

"We wanted to name him Charlie." Jenni says.

"Well, Charlie's dead! Charlie's dead!" Pauly shouts, picking the bowl up.

"Waah! We tried." Nicole whines.

"Yeah, your hearts were in the right place, but unfortunately your brains weren't." I said. They both laughed.

"Shut up!" Nicole says, hitting me.

*****

After Mike finished cooking, we all sat down at the table like a family.

"We're thankful that, uh, there's still nine of us left. And at the end of of the day, no matter what problems we have, we're together." Jenni says.

"We're a family." Mike says. He popped open the champagne and we began eating. The food was good, as always.

*****

Nicole, Jenni, and I were chilling outside. The boys were in the jacuzzi.

"So how do you guys feel about Sam?" Nicole asked.

"Meh." I replied.

"I don't like her, but I feel like-" Jenni starts.

"Since the bad bitch is out of the house, I feel like we're a family again. Don't you guys wanna squash it? 'Cause I do." Nicole says.

"I do, and I don't." Jen says.

"You guys wanna talk to her?" Nicole asks.

"You can. I don't want to." I said, honestly.

"Oh, come on." Nicole sighed.

"I'm sorry, but I don't have anything to say to her. Her reaction to that whole note thing was ridiculous." I replied. Nicole sighed again before standing up. She decided to go talk to Sam. Jenni and I went into our room.

Nicole went into the living room to talk to Sam. Then, Jenni went out there with them.

A couple minutes later, they came back into the room.