One Man Down

Andrea's POV
We left Aztec after a few hours, we all had to run home because of the thunder.

By the time we got back to the house, we were all soaked.

"Damn, you guys got caught in the rain?" Alex asks, laughing. I nod before going into my room.

I dried my hair before changing into some dry clothes.

I walk out to see Mike and Jionni cooking together. I give Nicole a confused look, she just shrugs before rolling her eyes.

"You gonna eat too?" Mike asks me.

"Well, sure." I reply. A few minutes later, he hands me a bacon and egg sandwich.

I got myself a drink before sitting at the table next to Alex.

Meanwhile, Nicole went back upstairs because she was annoyed, Jionni followed her. Mike ended up going upstairs to give Jionni his food.

"Where's Pauly? Is he sleeping?" I ask.

"Yeah... Oh, I gotta tell you something." Alex says.

"What's up?"

"Vinny's thinking about leaving." Alex says. My eyes widened.

"He is?"

"Yeah. He's like, having anxiety being here." Alex replies. I bite into my sandwich as I think.

"I don't him to leave, but if he feels that what's best for him then he should." I say. Alex nods in agreement.

After I finished eating, I put my plate in the sink before going to bed.

******

The next morning, I get out of bed and I leave the room. I see Nicole sitting down on the beanbag on the phone.

"Hey. Where's everyone?" I ask.

"Hold on, Jionni." She holds the phone away from her ear, "The boys went to do GTL, and Jenni, Sam, and Alex went to work." She tells me.

Doesn't Vinny have work too?

I guess he decided not to go, that's understandable considering what he's going through.

I go into the kitchen to make myself some food.

"He's annoying." Nicole sighs, sitting at the counter.

"Who? Jionni?" I ask.

"Yeah, he's telling me not to drink and not to get blacked out." She explains.

"Don't let him tell you that. Just be yourself." I say, making myself a grilled cheese sandwich.

"I don't know. I think he's just worried about me." Nicole replies. I just shrug.

******

"Finally! I feel like you left me." I say to Pauly as him and the other boys walk into the house. He laughs before coming over and giving me a kiss.

"I bought you something." Pauly tells me.

"Oh, really? What is it?" I say with a smile.

He goes into one of his bags and he pulls out a small box before handing it to me.

I open the box to see this really pretty necklace.