The Icing on The Cake

Andrea's POV

Today is the day we're having the bonfire party on the beach. Pauly and Vinny went to get wood for the fire.

After we got everything, we went to the beach and began setting up. We set out the tables and chairs and the boys made the fire.

"Who did you invite?" Pauly asked, putting his arms around me.

"My parents, my siblings, and Camille." I replied. He nodded before kissing me on my forehead.

"I think this is the perfect time for us to tell my parents that I'm pregnant." I told him. Pauly immediately gave me a nervous smile.

"What?"

"I'm kinda nervous." He said, still smiling.

"Wow! DJ Pauly D is nervous?! What a rare moment in time." I said jokingly. Pauly playfully rolled his eyes at me.

"It's your dad I'm nervous about. You remember how nervous I was first meeting the man, imagine how I feel telling him that I got his daughter pregnant." Pauly said with a laugh.

I playfully scoffed, "Please. Both of my parents love you."

"Not that much." He joked, making me laugh as we caught up to the rest of the roommates.

*******

Later that night, we got back to the beach to see our family and friends there.

My parents are here, same with my brother, Mark, Camille is here with her boyfriend, Tony, and Alex's friend, Rob is here. Even Lacey flew in from Italy with her daughter.

"Hi, I missed you guys!" I said, giving my parents hugs.

"We missed you too." Dad replied with a smile.

"You didn't miss me?" Mark asked with a smirk.

"No, not really." I said jokingly before all of us laughed. I gave Mark a quick hug.

"Layla couldn't come?" I asked.

"No, she's pretty down right now." Mom replied.

"Why?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Her and Jonny broke up, I'm surprised she didn't tell you." Mom told me.

"Really? Why?"

"He cheated." She replied.

"No surprise there." I said, rolling my eyes.

I'm was trying to stay as calm as possible but in reality, I just wanted to find Unit and bash his face in.

"Cam!" I exclaimed, noticing my best friend.

"Well, it's about time you noticed me."Camille joked. I talked to her for few minutes before going over to the food table.

Of course Vinny's mother brought a ton of food.

"Hey, Andi!" A voice greeted. I recognized that voice as Lacey's.

"Hey! How are you!" I said, giving her a hug.

"I'm good." She replied with a smile.

"Where's Alex?" I asked her.

"He's playing with Valentina in the sand." Lacey replied.

Alex treats Valentina as his own, it's really cute.

After getting my food, I sat down to eat it.

"Andi, do you want some Ron-Ron juice?" Vinny asked, putting his arm around me.