Once More Unto The Beach

Andrea's POV

"You're acting like you're this tough bitch, but no one can take you seriously because you didn't come downstairs until Ron did. But at least you took my advice, you fought Jenni without having Ron jump in."

"You know what? I'm getting fucking sick of you running your mouth about me, I can beat your ass too."

"Let's go, then."

It's really weird to look back on things like this. This is the fight between Sam and I back in season three.

We literally hated each other's guts, we wanted to beat the crap out of each other.

Thankfully, things have changed since then. Sam and I are really good friends and have moved past that.

But I'd be lying if I said that I didn't root for myself every time I watch that scene.

"BABE!" Pauly shouts, causing me to scream in fright.

"You're a jerk." I say as he laughs his ass off.

"To be fair, that was my third time calling you."

"Oh, really? I'm sorry, I wasn't listening." I say.

"You gotta turn this off now. The crew's on their way." My boyfriend of two years says.

Since last summer, Pauly and I have moved in together. We live in this small but beautiful house in Rhode Island.

The house is very clean due to both of us being neat freaks.

I pick up the remote and press the power button before sitting it down on the coffee table.

A couple minutes later, the camera crew and producers arrived.

"Here we go again, one last hurrah." I say, looking at our bags in the living room.

We're going back to Seaside this summer and it's gonna be our last time, which is really bittersweet.

"Oh, yeah!" Pauly randomly blurts out.

Haven barks at him, making me giggle.

"Oh, shut up, you're no better than me." Pauly says.

"Alright, we gotta get ready to roll." I say, grabbing some of my bags.

We start loading our bags into Pauly's car.

"Don't forget we need to stop at the store to get snacks." I tell Pauly.

He comes back into the living room with a bag, "Already got it."

"You are the best boyfriend ever." I say before giving him a kiss.

He smiles, "And never forget it."

After we finally got all of the bags into the car, I stepped into the garage.

"Bye, Chelsea." I say, touching my car.

Oh, and that surprise that Pauly was talking about on my birthday was a car. I was super shocked and happy.

It's silver and it's a 2011 Cadillac. And yes, I named it Chelsea.

I picked up Haven and cuddled him. He'll be my parents' problem this summer.

I got into the car and closed the door behind me.

"Ready for this summer?" Pauly asks.

"Let's do it. Don't drive like an idiot." I snark.

He playfully scoffs, "My driving isn't bad. It's not as bad as your road rage."

"My road rage isn't that bad." I gasp, pretending to be offended.