Blues, Balls, & Brawls

Andrea's POV

"Andrea!" Jenni shouts, causing me to jump.

"What?" I unintentionally snap.

"I asked you what kind of cake you think I should ask the people at Jimbo's to make for Roger." Jenni tells me. I guess she's talking about plans for Roger's birthday party.

"I'm sorry, I'm really tired and I barely got any sleep last night." I say, rubbing my eyes. Then I gave her ideas for the cake for Roger's birthday.

"We can all kick it on Snooki's porch." Vinny randomly suggests. Ron and Pauly agreed to it and they left to go sit on Nicole's porch.

"Weirdos." I comment, making Jenni left.

"Alright, I love you too, bye." I hear Alex say before hanging up the phone. He was obviously talking to Lacey.

"Alright, I love you too, bye." Jenni says, mocking him.

"Shut up, hater." Alex laughs as he walks into the living room.

"So what's the deal with you two? Is Lacey ever gonna move here to America?" Jenni asks curiously.

Alex shrugs, "That's her decision. If she wants to do that, then I'll be happy. But it's her decision."

"Or you could move to Italy." I suggest jokingly.

"Uhh... I don't know about that." Alex replies. Jenni and I chuckle. I can understand why he would be opposed to moving there; none of us were liked in Italy because of the show.

"Well, can we go out somewhere? I need coffee." I say, standing up.

"Yeah, let's go." Jenni says, standing up. Sam decides to tag along as well and the four of us head out to the boardwalk.

"Maybe we should go shopping." Sam says.

"Oh, god. I shouldn't have came with you guys." Alex groans, making us laugh.

*******

Coffee is the best.

I literally took one sip and I was already feeling better.

Anyway, after that, Alex went back to the house while Jenni, Sam, and I went to visit Nicole.

"We brought you food." Sam tells her.

"We got you pear salad and watermelon." Jenni says.

"I was depressed before." Nicole says. I look at her in confusion.

"Why?" I ask.

"'Cause Jionni left." Nicole replies.

"For what?" Sam asks.

"His stupid UFC fight. I'm not gonna see him 'till next Saturday." Nicole says.

"Aw." Jenni says.

"Well, why aren't you up? Did you eat yet?" Jenni asks.

"Come on, let's go sit at your table." Sam says.

Nicole sits down at her table to eat her food while the three of us sit on the couch.

"Is this the first time he's gone a week without you?" Sam asks her.

"Yeah." She nods.

"Where in Florida?"

"Miami?"

"Yeah, Miami, I'm thinking of thongs and asses." Nicole says.

"Brazilian bitches." Jenni says.

"Like, beautiful women everywhere." Sam says. Nicole playfully glares at her.

"Let's just not talk about Jionni so I don't think about it." Nicole says.