One Meatball Stands Alone

Andrea's POV

Pauly had brought me a ton of gifts, which I didn't even know when he had to time get them. The girls also brought me some gifts.

Then I hear a knock on the door. I run to answer it.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" My family shouts. My parents, my brother, Mark, and my cousins are here. I immediately give them all hugs.

"I'm glad you guys are here." I say excitedly before leading them into the house.

My family greeted everyone. Also, my parents finally met Lacey, which was nice.

*******

"I don't think we've been here yet." Sam comments as we walk towards the skating rink. This is where I wanted to go for my birthday.

We checked and got our skates before heading out on the rink.

Pauly and I are holding hands while skating.

"Are you having fun?" Pauly asks.

"Yeah, this is great!" I say with a smile.

"Good. And I have a surprise for you, but you won't get to see it until you go home." Pauly tells me.

"What is it?" I ask.

"I just said it's a surprise." Pauly says with a smile.

"You know how I feel about surprises." I pout.

He laughs before saying, "Sorry." He kisses me on the cheek.

I take a look around the place, everyone's having fun, well mostly everyone. Nicole and Deena are trying to help each other skate but they're falling all over the place while Jionni is watching them and laughing, Sam is holding on to Ronnie while skating, Vinny is trying to fist pump with the skates on, Alex, Lacey, Mark, and Layla are talking and laughing Jenni is chilling and laughing with Roger, my cousins are skating, and Mike is standing in the corner watching everyone.

Pauly went off to hang out with Vinny while I skate over to Mike.

"You better behave yourself here." I tell Mike as I notice him eyeing Nicole and Jionni.

"I already did what I had to do. I don't know why he's still with her." Mike states.

"Because he's obviously not going to believe you over her." I point out. Mike just rolls his eyes in response.

"If you cause trouble here, I will beat your ass." I threaten.

Mike stays silent, knowing very well I'm capable of doing that.

I don't say anything else and I go over to hang out with the meatballs.

"I'm so pissed at Mike. He told Jionni that him and I hooked up." Nicole huffs.

"I know, he told me. Don't worry about him, he's just trying to ruin your relationship for his own satisfaction." I tell her.

"Yeah. I'm not gonna try to fight with him here because it's your birthday party." Nicole says.

"I appreciate that, Snooks." I say, giving her a hug.

About two hours passed by, and we're all pretty much doing the same thing.

I look to see Alex and Lacey talking and Sam, Ron, and Deena aren't too far away.

Immediately, I think of something before walking over to Jenni.

"Can you follow me, please?" I say, taking her hand.

"Uh, yeah." Jenni says. I lead over to where Alex and Lacey is. Then I wave Ron, Sam, and Deena over.