Like More Than A Friend

Andrea's POV
Alex and Deena finally pulled away, the roommates were still cheering. Deena whispered something in his ear I don't know what she said.

"Oh, he just keeps touching me, it's gross. I'm like, 'Get off of me.'" Nicole said, talking about Mike.

While everyone continued dancing, Nicole and I pulled Alex aside.

"What's going with you two?" I asked, smiling. He just shrugged.

"Fuck Deena, please." Nicole said, making me laugh.

"I don't know about that." He laughed.

"Why not?" Nicole huffed.

"I don't want her to, like, catch feelings." Alex told her.

"You hooked up with her last summer, though." I pointed out.

"Yeah but that was different, we had just met last summer. I don't want her to be upset if I hook up with other girls." He told us. I sighed before nodding. After that, I went back dancing with Pauly.

A few hours later, we finally went home. Deena was really drunk, she was falling all over the place.

I ended up changing and going to bed.

******

The next morning, Pauly and I woke up. I made food for us both.

"I'm gonna go wake everyone up with horn." Pauly said, holding the horn up. I shook my head while laughing.

"Oh, yeah! Wake up, yeah!" I heard Pauly shout.

After everyone is awake, I decided to go to the supermarket with the boys and Deena. We were getting food for our first Sunday dinner in Italy.

"Look how cute these little places are." Deena pointed out.

"I know, it's really nice." I agreed.

"It looks like a movie set. It does not look real." Mike said as we walk into the store.

Deena and I were looking in one of the aisles.

"God! Everything is in another language." Deena complained.

"I know a little bit of Italian, maybe I can interpret it." I replied.

"Oh, good." Deena said. I looked at some of the items and tried to read them.

"So, what's up with you and my brother?" I asked her.

"I don't know, I wanted to do sex with him but he like, totally rejected me." She replied.

"Do you understand why he didn't wanna bang you, though?" I asked her.

"No."

Before I could reply Deena said, "To be honest with you, I think I feel something for him. Like, more than a friend way."

Shit.

This was exactly what Alex didn't want to happen.

"A-Are you sure?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I'm starting to have feelings for the kid." Deena told me I quietly sighed.

Eventually, we picked out some items and left the aisle and caught up with the boys.

"You alright? You look concerned." Alex said to me.

"I'm fine." I replied.

We finished our grocery shopping and made our way back to the house.

"Where'd you go?" Sam asked us.

"Shopping for dinner." Deena replied.

"Why don't me, Andi, and Deena cook?" Sam suggested. The boys gave her a look.