Awkward!

Andrea's POV

We were still sitting at the table waiting for the talk between Vinny and Jionni.

"Grab some popcorn." Pauly joked, whispering in my ear.

"You just love watching drama unfold, don't you?" I asked Pauly as I leaned into him.

"Yep, because it's not my drama." Pauly said before laughing. I shook my head with a smile on my face.

A couple minutes later, the two came back and sat down. It looked like everything was fine.

After we all finished our food, we decided to have a baby bottle chugging contest.

"On your mark, get set, suck!" Pauly exclaimed. We all began chugging our baby bottles.

Long story short, Ron ended up winning.

After that, Nicole opened all the gifts for Lorenzo. There was a ton of clothes and she got three bottles of wine for when she can drink again.

Then Jenni gave Jionni 'permission' to come over everyday and take care of Nicole.

"We'll be having one of these for you soon, Andi." Nicole said with a smile. Her, Pauly, and I were standing in the corner as everyone else was cleaning up.

"Are you ready to be a dad?" Nicole asked Pauly.

"Hell yeah. I can't wait to teach him everything I know." Pauly replied with a laugh.

"Him? We don't even know the gender." I chuckled.

*******

"Yo, we should lock the boys out on the deck." Sam suggested.

"You're asking for trouble?" Jenni said with a smirk. But she didn't seem too into the idea.

"I like pranks." Sam said, standing up and going upstairs.

About a minute later, Sam came back downstairs.

"You locked them out?" I asked, laughing.

"Yeah, but they're gonna know it was me because I just talked to them." She replied.

Then we saw something drop from off the deck.

"Oh, my god, they're jumping!" Nicole exclaimed. Sam went back upstairs to unlock the door.

"No, they're not." I said.

Sam came back downstairs with boys behind her.

"You're all dicks." Ron said, making us laugh.

"Why do you even bother? You're gonna get it back six times worse." Ron said, walking into the kitchen.

I'm guessing Sam's little prank was a... fail?

*******

"Paula gave me a note." Mike told us.

"Let me read it." Vinny said. Mike handed it to him.

"'Hi. So I did a lot of thinking this weekend. I miss you so freakin' much. Even after four years of getting to know someone, it is possible to still rush into things. When it comes to you, my patience has been a must, and I'm pretty good at it, LOL.'" Vinny read. I bursted out laughing at the last part.

"She did not just put 'LOL' in a note." Vinny said, facepalming.

"Stop it, she's a girl." Mike replied.

"I still say LOL." Nicole stated.

Vinny continued reading, "'You make so un-fucking-believably happy--' she forgot the 'me.' Bro, this girl is retarted."