Let's Make It Official

Andrea's POV

"Deena got arrested?!" I asked, coming down the stairs.

"Yeah, for public intoxication." Ron replied.

"Wow." Jenni said.

"Deena was in the middle of the street dancing." He said.

"Least it's not me this time!" Nicole cheered.

"I got bail money." Jenni stated.

"Well, we're bombed, so we can't drive." Sam told us.

"Is it wrong that we took shots, after?" Ron asked.

"You guys went back to drinking after she got arrested?" I asked.

"Oh my god!" Jenni exclaimed.

"What am I gonna do? Ruin my day because she wants to dance in the middle of the street?" Ron commented. I rolled my eyes in response.

I quickly brushed my hair and got changed before heading out with the others.

"I feel like a mom, getting my degenerate child out of jail." Nicole said as she started driving off.

*******

We arrived at the police department, the same one we picked Nicole up from almost two years ago.

As Nicole parked the car, we saw Deena's parents walking by.

"Here we go." Ron said. Jenni opens the door to greet them.

"Is she here, or is she inside?" Deena's mother Joann asked, giving Jenni a hug. We all got out of the car.

"She called me, she was hysterical crying." Joann said.

"She got drunk-tanked." Ron stated.

"Let's just warn you before you go in there, she just had too much to drink and she was in the streets. Public intoxication, it wasn't anything, like, too bad." Sam informed her.

"But you know what, this'll teach her a lesson." Joann stated.

"Exactly." Sam agreed.

We stood in silence for a moment before Joann spoke up, "I'm going to go in because she kept saying she needs me."

"I think it's this way." Ron directed them. Her parents walked inside while we got back into the car.

"She called Mom and Dad, yikes." Jenni said.

"At least someone got arrested." Nicole commented.

"Nicole!" Sam and I exclaimed before laughing.

"Just kidding." She replied.

Deena is in trouble...

*******

After leaving, we stopped at the store so Nicole could get a card for Deena.

"Did they let her out? It's been a long time." Sam said as Nicole pulled up in front of the house.

We got out of the car and walked up to the stairs to house.

"Hi." Deena greeted as we walked inside.

"Dee!" I said as immediately went over and gave her a hug.

"Are you okay?" I asked, running my fingers through her hair. She nodded.

"What happened?" Vinny asked. I was so focused on Deena that I didn't even notice him, Alex, and Pauly sitting there.

"Deena got arrested." Jenni replied.