Excuisite

(Sorry it's been so long! Here's a nice fluffy Ballet!lock fic for you as a present!)

As John left the changing rooms and made is way back to his locker to get his books for Chemistry, he noticed a crowd. In fact, it was his team. What looked like almost The entire rugby team was crowded around in a sort of circle shape down at the end of the corridor, chanting and shouting.

Curious, John abandoned his locker to see what all the fuss was about. Probably a fight. His team always seemed to be fighting, buncha jocks, he thought.

"Get 'im D!" He heard Harry shout. Definitely a fight then. For gods sake.

He pushed his way to the centre of the circle, well, someone had to stop it.

When he got there his heart began to race at what he saw. Sherlock. Dylan had Sherlock pinned to the floor, throwing multiple punches down at his face.

Oh god no. No no no. Not Sherlock.

"Oi D." He shouted. The fight continued. Blood smeared across Sherlock's face with every punch. "D stop! Stop!"

Dylan looked at him, raising his eyebrows as if to say 'what?'.

"Leave him alone for gods sake!" John pushed Dylan off of Sherlock and he stood up, wiping the blood off of his hand and onto his trouser legs.

"Aw. But we were having so much fun! Weren't we gay boy?" He turned to look back down at the disheveled Sherlock and John had to really fight the urge to deck him one.

"Just piss of somewhere else D." He said through gritted teeth.

"Come on then boys!" He said to the crowd, "You heard what our 'captain' said." And slowly they all began to go off in their own directions although most followed Dylan.

John waited until they were all gone before helping Sherlock.

"Here," he said handing Sherlock a tissue he found in his pocket for his face.

Sherlock just glared at him before finally accepting the tissue and the hand up. He really had to resist going in for a hug, but there were people around and their relationship was extremely secret.

"Sorry about them. They can be... well... Dicks." He apologised.

"Trust me you don't need to tell me that."

John mouthed to him in between sentences "are you okay?" To which Sherlock replied "fine." Even though he clearly wasn't.

The bell rang.

Shit.

"Meet me at my studio at 5" Sherlock said as quick as possible as he walked past John on his way to his next class.

-----

School had finished. It was now 5.

John was for some reason very excited to go and see Sherlock. It was his exam coming up, grade 5, and Sherlock was practicing non stop. He hadn't actually shown John his routine yet which just made the anticipation stronger.

As he pushed the large swinging door open he smiled, a little taken aback by how stunning Sherlock looked in his leotard. He'd seen it before of course, it was just extra spectacular today.

Sherlock's body moved in the most exquisite ways to the piece of music, his jumps and turns at the most perfect of moments.

As the music drew to a close and Sherlock stilled, John clapped, letting out a loud whistle.

Sherlock blushed, he cheeks turning crimson as he had not realised John was watching. They walked towards each other.

"Beautiful." John whispered as he pulled Sherlock's head closer to his own. Sherlock smiled.

"Thank you."

Their lips touched. Just a soft brush, but it was wonderful.

As John pulled back he pecked Sherlock's nose ever so gently, not wanting to hurt him.

"Is it any better?" He asked.

"Much better now thank you." They kissed again before Sherlock set up the music and showed John his dance in full.

It was perfect.