¹³.-𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥, 𝐢 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞

"Woah

"Woah." Roz spoke, her and Zoya riding toward President Snows castle, the bright, purple fountains outside catching the girls eye.

"Almost makes me forget he's a monster." Zoya gapped alongside her. As Zoya promised Peeta, nearly two months ago, she had attended the presidents party. When him and Katniss showed in Five for their speech, they were rushed away immediately after. President Snow had clearly knows they'd make a trip to Zoyas home, preferring the peace keepers to keep them as far away from the District Five winner as possible. Meaning another month would pass until today, the day they would see each other again.

Zoya wondered if Peeta would even recognize her. The sparkly eye lids, red lips, sparkly-red suit, the black heels. It was similar to what she'd worn the night of the interviews last year for the games, only this time the suit was tight fitted rather then loose and breathable. Roz's stylist had gone with something so different. Her black dress, heavy eyeliner, and the glitter sitting around her curls suited her rather well. Zoya found Roz sweet, rather gentle and kind. Now she looked so tough, so not herself, but it suited her perfectly.

"I can't believe this is all for Katniss and Peeta." Roz looked around, gapping at the place. After going into quarantine for so long, every little thing seemed to amaze Roz. Zoya had been surprised she wanted to come tonight, making sure to keep close to her. "I can't wait to meet them."

"They'll love you." Zoya reassured her with a small half grin.

The Peacekeepers backed off when they entered the doors. Immediately, people began to greet them with hugs and a kiss on the cheek. Most of them, the two hadn't even known, only had to pretend to. Roz wrapped her arm with Zoyas, meeting her eye. Zoya gave a nod in questioning, getting a quick one in return.

"Zoya!" she didn't expect to see them so early. Effie had lead Katniss, who didn't look herself either, and Peeta, who his stylists always managed to make somewhat matching with her. "Oh, the two of you look so divine! Who styled you? Humm? Rosita? Jurnie? Was it Cinna?"

"Rosita and Jeriko." Zoya smiled with a small nod, trying to make the greeting seem normal and welcoming. "Katniss, is that you?"

The Everdeen girl rose an eyebrow. "Hilarious."

"You know, I thought you were joking at first." Peeta nodded to Zoya with a hidden grin. "They like to go all out."

"I tried to warn you." Zoya grinned, feeling Roz's arm tighten around her own. "Katniss, Peeta, I don't think you have gotten to been Rosalind."

"We've heard a lot about you." Peeta greeted her with a gentle hand shake, keeping his other linked with Katniss', just as Roz did Zoya.

"Me too. It's so nice to meet you." Roz shook his hand, getting a minor elbow from Zoya. "Have you made a cake for today?"

Zoya cleared her throat, looking around and feeling awkward at the amount of attention focused on the four. If she looked at Peeta in the wrong way, Snow would likely have her head by the end of the night.