2 • Moving to Japan?

{ Remember:
1. ' ' = Thoughts
2. " " = Dialogue
3. " "+Bold = Telepathic Communication
4. [ ] = Point of View or Date&Time
5. { } = Author Notes
6. ( ) = Relevant Information
7. Bold+Italics = Universe's Answer }

[ 14 years Later ]

[ 2nd Person Point of View • Aiko Emiko ]

It's been 14 years since you entered the Saiki K universe and your life has been going pretty well. You learned to control and use all your powers by the time you were 5 and figured out why Saiki doesn't like talking out loud...

Shivers

Eventually you got the hang of... that power and were able to talk without telepathy. You actually kind of understood Saiki now. Even with your powers you always tried you best to be normal and it actually worked for you, unlike a certain pinkette we all know. Eventually you started seeing the changes Saiki made with his Mass Hypnosis. But it always made you chuckle that you just had to observe what Saiki did because his powers don't work on you. Not that he knows this of course.

Let's get back on track, apparently you were born in Los Angeles, California. It wasn't the best life but it wasn't the worst either... it was normal. Eventually you talked to your parents about going to Japan as an exchange student and they agreed. It was mostly because you promised to visit at least once a week since they couldn't move with you, but that's besides the point. You applied and were accepted to become an exchange student for PK Academy. You were beyond happy at being able to see the story play out in front of you, but you kept your excitement on the down low. You had actually mastered the art of not expressing any emotion unless you wanted to. You could be frightened out of you mind and look like nothing happened. You knew how to control your heart rate and breathing as well so that you could fool a certain pinkette.

[ 1 year Later ]

[ 1st Person Point of View • Aiko Emiko ]

It was finally time, I could teleport to my new home but where's the fun in that? I decided to take a plane to keep up appearances, but it didn't bother me at all. I slept through the entire ride and didn't have much trouble moving into the new home. However, what I did notice... was that I only lived a couple houses down from the Saiki household...