19 • Cats and Ramen

{ Remember:
1. ' ' = Thoughts
2. " " = Dialogue
3. " "+Bold = Telepathic Communication
4. [ ] = Point of View or Date&Time
5. { } = Author Notes
6. ( ) = Relevant Information
7. Bold+Italics = Universe's Answer }

[ 1st Person Point of View • Aiko Emiko ]

Nedou had dragged me and Kusuo, as well as Kaido, into going out for Ramen with him. We had no idea where he was taking us, and Kusuo was mentally complaining. Out of nowhere, Teruhashi appeared in front of us. She questioned what we were doing together and Kaido quickly explained the situation to her. She found a way to slip into the group after glancing at Kusuo. Which led to now, Nendou acting like a completely different person and Kaido getting over his 8th-Grader-Syndrome. We heard Teruhashi boast about the reactions she was getting, mentally of course, before starting to rant about how she'd get Kusuo to tell her "Oh..." The pinkette eventually thought of a plan to make Teruhashi leave, and it was going well... until Kaido messed it up.

I actually felt a bit bad for the girl, and just didn't want to deal with her thoughts anymore, so I decided to help her out. Once she resigned to her fate I walked up next to her. I flashed her a sympathetic smile before I started talking. "I'm sorry Teruhashi, I totally forgot what you had told me earlier! You said you had to attend a party of some sort, right?" The girl beamed at me, ecstatic that I gave her an opportunity to escape. "Oh! That totally slipped my mind! Thank you Aiko, but I have to go now! Bye!~" The group watched her walk away, two of them sad she had to leave while the other two felt relieved. And so, Teruhashi was spared the humiliation of going into the restaurant... but I wasn't.

We walked into the place and Nendou ordered four ramens for all of us. Kusuo had his usual blank face, but his thoughts told me he wanted to be almost anywhere else. Eventually, a bowl of slop was placed in front of each of us. We all looked at it disgusted. This could not qualify as food... and what is that purple steam coming out of it?!? I mentally apologize to the starving children in the world that would probably eat anything... but not a single bite of this was going in my mouth. No. Fucking. Way.

~~~~~~

Kusuo didn't know I was there. He didn't see my trying my hardest not to laugh my ass off as I watched him fuck around with a cat. It was the funniest thing ever in the anime but to see it in real life? Fucking Hilarious. Anyway when Kusuo finally walked away from the feline I decided to reveal myself. "Ah! Never took you as one to pity animals, Kusuo!" He glanced at me with widened eyes before calming down. "It wouldn't stop whining." I giggled, "I'm fully aware of what happened..." The pinkette glared as he watched me try to suppress a laugh. The feline on the other hand... well he wasn't to happy. 'That human saw what happened and didn't do anything to help?!? I'll have to teach her a lesson as well.' Kusuo and I ignored the cat, one of us oblivious to what it would try and the other trying not to laugh while thinking about it.

[ Time Skip: Saiki Household ]

Kusuo had invited me over to his place later that day, and I agreed. I was surprised he wasn't tired of me yet, I had teased him about his good deed all day. I was currently eating dinner next to the pinkette, and his father had just arrived. He came in with a cat, which was promptly shoved out because of Kurumi's allergies.