17 • Confession

Previously:
"Nendou... do you think you could cover for me and Kusuo? I get the feeling he might be more sick than he thinks." "Huh? Oh, sure! Take of my buddy, okay?" Got it "Will do!" And with that, Nendou rounded the corner while I teleported to the Saiki Household.

{ Remember:
1. ' ' = Thoughts
2. " " = Dialogue
3. " "+Bold = Telepathic Communication
4. [ ] = Point of View or Date&Time
5. { } = Author Notes
6. ( ) = Relevant Information
7. Bold+Italics = Universe's Answer }

[ 1st Person Point of View • Aiko Emiko ]

When I teleported to Kusuo's room, he looked like a wreck. He was sitting on the edge of his bed, his face was emotionless but his whole body was shaking. I let out a sigh and Kusuo snapped his head up to see who I was. When he saw it was me, he visibly relaxed and let his head hang down once more. "You were right to send me home. I can't control my powers at all right now." I smiled and walked up to the boy. I sat down next to him on the bed and he almost immediately put his head on my lap.

( Similar to this, but Saiki is still awake and shaking )

I started running a hand through the boys hair to help calm him down. It was working, he slowly but surely stopped shaking. I noticed his heartbeat and breathing had finally gone back to normal as well. He had fallen asleep. I kept running my hand through his hair and started humming. He needed to stay calm, stressing himself out would only make things worse. He unconsciously shifted into my hold more, a small smile playing on his lips. I chuckled at the boy a bit, the all powerful Kusuo Saiki snuggling into my touch. 'Adorable.' I knew exactly what I had thought, I had come to terms with the fact I liked the pinkette. Much more than a friend at that. I was also aware he felt the same way, he just didn't want to admit it to himself yet.

[ Three hours later ]

[ 1st Person Point of View • Kusuo Saiki ]

{ This has never happened before 😳 }

I fell asleep. I looked up to see that Aiko fell asleep against my beds headboard. She had one of her hands in my hair, was she petting me while I slept? I heard her groan and felt her shift in her sleep. She brought my head closer to her body and looked... content. She looked almost blissful in her current state. I wanted to reach my hand up and touch her cheek, so I did. I felt her let out a sigh of enjoyment and nuzzle into my hand.

She is asleep.

I felt my heart pound in my chest.

She is asleep.

I feel my body move on it's own, I'm sitting up now.

She is asleep.

My hand is still on her cheek.

She is asleep.

I feel myself moving closer to her until our faces are only inches apart. Never taking my gaze off her lips.

She was asleep.

I look back up to see that her eyes are open and they're searching mine, trying to figure out what I'm doing.

She is awake.

I don't know what I'm doing either

She is awake.

Her eyes flicker to my lips before she looks back at me. Her eyes bore into mine. I notice my glasses are off.

She is awake.

Her face starts leaning towards mine. I can feel her breath on my face, my lips just brushing hers.

I understand now

I lean in and close the distance, our lips finally touching.

I like her

She kisses me back almost immediately. The kiss is soft and passionate, both of us trying to convey our feelings to the other.

[ 1st Person Point of View • Aiko Emiko ]

Both of us stay there, not wanting to let the other go. Eventually, even as psychic's, the need for air is strong enough to pull us apart. We separate and look into each other's eyes. We don't need to say anything. We both understand the others feelings now.