14 • Cuddle Session

Previously:
You noted this, he thought you couldn't hear his thoughts and that was probably a very good move on your part. "Is this why my powers don't work on you?" Yes. "Yes." The boy stayed quiet for a moment before asking his next question, "Why did you move here?" Because of you

{ Remember:
1. ' ' = Thoughts
2. " " = Dialogue
3. " "+Bold = Telepathic Communication
4. [ ] = Point of View or Date&Time
5. { } = Author Notes
6. ( ) = Relevant Information
7. Bold+Italics = Universe's Answer }

[ 1st Person Point of View • Aiko Emiko ]

I raised a brow at the pinkette. "What makes you think it's for anything other than my education?" The boy just stared at me. I let out yet another sigh. "I moved here because I wanted to see the world. I'm sure your thinking I'm crazy since I can teleport anywhere at anytime... but it just isn't the same." I let my eyes drop to my lap as I continued talking. "To explore the world with my teleportation just doesn't feel right. It makes me feel like I'm cheating or something." I let out a small chuckle. "Anyone would call us lucky though, wouldn't they? Who are we to complain when we can do anything and everything..." 'Wow...' I had closed my eyes while I leaned my head back against his beds headrest. The pinkette stared at me for a few moments before walking towards me. I opened my eyes to see him standing right next to the bed.

He let out a sigh before doing something I never would have expected him to do. He climbed onto the bed and rested his head on my lap.

( Similar to this, but not exactly )

I looked down at him to see that he had his eyes closed and a small pink hue on his cheeks. He could tell I was smirking at him. "You're lucky that you're tolerable."