12 • A Mysterious Letter

{ Remember:
1. ' ' = Thoughts
2. " " = Dialogue
3. " "+Bold = Telepathic Communication
4. [ ] = Point of View or Date&Time
5. { } = Author Notes
6. ( ) = Relevant Information
7. Bold+Italics = Universe's Answer }

[ 1st Person Point of View • Aiko Emiko ]

It was the start of a new term and I could tell Kusuo was not looking forward to it. When we walked into class there was a crowd around Hairo because of how tanned he had gotten. Though, the fanboys around Teruhashi then said something that caught almost everyone's attention. "What? You've got a crush on someone?!" All the boys started asking her who it was but me and Kusuo already knew. She made up a very lame excuse though. Kaido came up to us and started talking about how weird Nendou was being. He was right of course, but kept trying to tell us about his eyepatch.

[ Time Skip: End of the Day ]

Kaido told us we should follow Nendou to see what he was up to but I just said, "Sorry! I have something to do after school!" I glanced at Kusuo for a second before adding, "But I was wondering if I could come over when I was finished, Kusuo." He looked at me for a second before nodding. I gave him a small smile before I walked away, waving goodbye as I left.

[ Time Skip: Cleared up Circumstances ]

Kusuo was walking home after figuring out why Nendou was acting weird. I met up with him while he was walking and started talking. "So, did you guys figure out why he was acting weird?" "Yeah. Today is the anniversary of his Father's Death." "Oh... Poor Nendou..." We had finally made it to Kusuo's house when we saw a letter in his mailbox. It was addressed to Kusuo. Even I knew that it was rare for the boy to get mail. "Huh? What's that?" I feigned confusion as I started thinking about the purple haired pervert that would infiltrate the pinkette life. Kusuo opened the letter and I could've sworn his face went pale. I tried to look at the letter over his shoulder but he quickly closed it and put it in his bag. "Wha-? Hey!" I pouted, but didn't push it any further. "Fine! I guess it's private if you don't want me to read it..." The pinkette nodded, confirming my statement, before letting me into his home.

It was obvious Kusuo wanted to find out more about the letter, but held himself back because I was here. I let out a sigh. "It's kinda obvious what you wanna do Kusuo. I'll just read a book on your bed and not pay attention so you can read your letter, okay?" The pinkette looked at me with slight relief before nodding. I grabbed a book from a random shelf and started reading it. I already knew what would happen, so I just had to wait out the pervert.

Kusuo made sure I wasn't looking before taking off one of his extra thin, transparent gloves. He was about to touch the letter when we heard the doorbell ring. 'Ah... he has arrived!' "Hm? Did you invite someone else over, Kusuo?"