15 • Toritsuka's New School

Previously:
I looked down at him to see that he had his eyes closed and a small pink hue on his cheeks. He could tell I was smirking at him. "You're lucky that you're tolerable."

{ Remember:
1. ' ' = Thoughts
2. " " = Dialogue
3. " "+Bold = Telepathic Communication
4. [ ] = Point of View or Date&Time
5. { } = Author Notes
6. ( ) = Relevant Information
7. Bold+Italics = Universe's Answer }

[ 1st Person Point of View • Aiko Emiko ]

After that day, me and Kusuo became even closer. If he ever had a problem he would come to me, powers or otherwise. Let's get back on track though... To the next episode!

~~~~~~

Me and Kusuo were sitting in our seats as usual. I was rambling about fluffy moths for some reason but I could tell Kusuo wasn't listening. "If your going to ignore me, at least try to hide it." The boy snapped his head up to mine in surprise. He wasn't exactly used to me having powers yet. "Sorry. But there's something bugging me about the Toritsuka guy." I let out a sigh, "The guys obviously a creep. Everything about him should bug you." Kusuo just looked at me for a second before shrugging. "Fair enough."

[ Time Skip: Hallway Hustle-N-Bustle ]

Toritsuka was rambling about all the attention Kusuo could get if he revealed his psychic powers. "That's exactly what he wants to avoid." Both boys jumped as I appeared behind them. "When did you get here?" Just now I chuckled darkly before looking away, "I don't know what your talking about." Toritsuka eventually started rambling again about how creepy our powers can be. That is, until Teruhashi passed by us. The purplenette was stricken by her beauty and started harassing Kusuo for details on her body. When he was shot down and about to do the same to me, Kusuo grabbed his shoulder. "Don't even think about it."

Kusuo and I were eventually pushed away from Toritsuka by a mob of students wanting to hear about their Guardian Spirits. Me and Kusuo just stood there with expressionless faces.

[ Time Skip: After School ]

Kusuo and I had just walked out of the school when Toritsuka came out of nowhere and started talking to us. Nendou was right behind him, pestering the medium about his guardian spirit. Eventually, Kusuo acknowledged Nedou's presence. This only made the purplenette finally explode at Nedou's antics. He swung his bag at him and noticed that it actually hit the boy. The boy started yelling about how he thought Nendou was a ghost. He questioned us on why we were acting like we couldn't see him. "I can see him. I just choose to ignore him." I let out an embarrassed giggle. "Sorry, but I ignore him because Kusuo doesn't like it when I talk to him." The pinkette glared at me a bit, signaling he doesn't like how a phrased my reasoning. In response, I just stuck my tongue out at him.

[ Time Skip: Toritsuka's Place ]

We had finally gotten rid of Nendou and Toritsuka told us he would show us why he thought Nendou was a ghost. He said to touch him with our psychometry and that's exactly what we did. Nothing other than shock and pity covered both our features when we did so. "Let me introduce you. This is my Guardian Spirit." He had such a crestfallen expression as he said this. Right in front of us was Nedou's Dad.