Welcome Home

How much time had past since the beheading of Belial the Fallen?

Time isn't relevant for God. For those who care for Belial, it felt like forever. Gabriel stands by a large body of water. In this one room, there are golden plants that accompany this lake of creation. He brought this small gem to their father. God had brought Gabriel to this Garden of Creation. This is the place where all of his children are born from. This gentle angel felt this place is disconnected from the Heavenly Realm as it if it were another realm. He could feel like this is God's world where no one else could come unless permitted by God. 

By his father's instructions, Gabriel had released the small gem in his possessions into the lake. After the gem fell into the lake's embrace, he couldn't see the gem anymore. The only thing he could see is his reflection. As if he could read his son's mind, God tells him to be patient as it will pay off in the end. Gabriel dried his tears at this piece of information. This is God's way of telling Gabriel that his sister will come back once again.

Each day, Gabriel visited the lake of creation. He spoke to the lake as if it is Belial herself. Gabriel shares what is happening in the outside world. "I don't see Jasper around Michael anymore." He spoke up, "I would ask Michael, but I had the feeling he had something to do about it..." Silence follows his sentence. Gabriel sits close to the edge of the lake. "Oh! I heard lately there is a hotel in Hell trying to help those in redeeming themselves. It is even run by Lucifer's daughter." His lips form a smile. He is glad there is good in Hell. From Michael's words, Gabriel wanted to meet Hell's princess. 

"Pup's name is Charlie if you want to know.

"What a nice name-" 

Gabriel's mouth drops open to see Belial pulling herself out of the water bare as a newborn. Her hair has grown to the middle of her back. She still bears her demon horns and tail. She took a seat next to her brother without a care in the world. Her eyes are still clear as day. "Cat got your tongue?" Her lips form into a wide grin. It took a few seconds for Gabriel's mind to process what is happening. "Belial!!!!!" Gabriel wraps his arms around her neck, joyful tears fell from his eyes. Belial chuckles at her brother's crying. She wraps her arms around her brother, right hand patting his back. "Always the emotional one." Belial thought to herself, but she doesn't mind it. Gabriel pulls back to take in her features. 

A familiar presence caught their attention. Gabriel looks behind him to see their father watching them. God approaches both of them with a neutral expression. "You have awoken from your slumber, good." He spoke up. Belial turns her head to God, "So, how long I was gone?" Belial had to ask. 

"Recreating your physical form would have taken a thousand years or longer. But the timeframe is shorter for you since I have some assistance in speeding up the process." 

"So old man, what have you taken from me?" 

Her brother tenses up from her straightforward reply. He has to admit, his sister has the guts for speaking to their father like that. Nervously, he looks at God's face for any reaction to her words. Like always, God remains neutral in his facial expressions. In a blink of an eye, God summons a white cloak to cover Belial's figure. 

"Lucifer had visited me before your execution." They tense up from his words. "He wishes for you to come back home. I accept you to return to Hell, but I gave him conditions in return." 

"Conditions...? My brother is such an idiot." Belial mutters under her breath. God simply ignores her comment to continue further. "I permanently have sealed away your angelic powers. That's my condition for you to return home." Gabriel's eyes widen from his words. "Father-!"