666 News

Another extermination day is over for the new year in Hell. Like Belial said, she protect this hotel from the intruders like demons and even angels since the beginning of the project. Spending her time protecting this hotel, the rumors of her disappearance grew as no other demon laid eyes on the fallen angel since the broadcast from the radio demon. After their dance of gold and red, demons in hell believe that the radio demon has slain the fallen angel and consume her whole - boosting the fear of the radio demon much more. 

People who know Belial know the rumors aren't true as she still kicking to this day. "Hey toots, are you actually reading a book?" Angel dust's voice made Belial look up from her book that is resting on her lap. Angel rest his hands on his hip as he looks down at the fallen angel. His eyes wander to the pages of her book to only see it bumps on the page. Under each bump is a letter from the alphabet A to Z. "The girls found this book when they were out last time. They said it is a barille book for blind people like me to read." Belial explains. 

"Seriously? A book, toots?" Angel scoffs. Belial chuckles at Angel, "Tell me when you're blind, I'll lend you the book to pass the time." The spider demon winces, he almost forgot that Belial is blind. He didn't know what he would do if he is blind like Belial. Living everyday life not able to see or enjoy many things without sight. "Sorry..." He mutters under his breath. Belial smiles at his apology. Before Belial could answer, her ears caught the sound of footsteps. 

Charlie and Vaggie walk to the lobby where the both of them are. The princess of hell has her hair neatly tied, wearing a pink suit jacket over her white button shirt, black pants with pink trimmings, dress shoes, with a black tie. Today is the day for Charlie to tell her project on 666 news. After many attempts to get on the news, they were finally given a chance to be on live television. Belial is happy for her niece since she is going to next level for her project. 

Vaggie stood beside Charlie with a worried expression on her face. She hopes this interviews goes smoothly as this is their chance to get more people on board. "Ready?" Belial closes her book to stand up from her seat. "Yes!" Charlie answers with a smile. The women turns to Angel who looks at them with confusion. 

"What?"

"Stay here and behave, Angel." Vaggie hisses at him. Angel let out a sigh, "Yeah yeah, I'll be here. Go and have your interview." He walks away from the group to walk back to his room. "I'll bring some Hell's burgers when we come back!" Belial announces for Angel to hear. 

"Bring a shake too!" Belial heard Angel's reply. She smiles, knowing that the shake is his weakness. Belial walks towards the front door to hear Razzle and Dazzle starting the limousine for the three of them. They drove the women to the their destination. 

+++

Belial felt many eyes on her. She can hear some demon gasp at her sudden appearance. They couldn't believe that the missing fallen angel is still kicking. She listens to the main faces of the news - Katie Killjoy and Tom Trench talking about the recent news such as two rivals called Sir Pentious and Cherry Bomb. Belial never heard of them, probably new powers rising in Hell. "After the recent extermination, many areas are up for grabs!" Katie spoke in a fake happy voice. Her male partner made a comment of 'nailing' Cherry bomb's hot spot in which Katie spill coffee on his crouch. "Not again....!" Tom whimpers out. 

Finally, Katie informs her audience that they will have an interview with the princess of Hell of her project. Katie crushes the mug in her hand, growling at the whimpering man. "Suck it up you-!" The camera crew stops the live recording for Katie to spew insults at the man further. Belial stood beside Razzle and Dazzle who are munching on the free donuts backstage. Razzle gave Belial a donut in which she thanks him. Eating the donut, Belial caught a bit of Charlie and Vaggie's conversation. The moth demon told Charlie to follow the paper and not go off the rails. Charlie tells her she knows what she will say. "I just feel like we...need to make things sound more exciting." She comments. Charlie even ask if she could sing about it.