Father

No man, nor demon can cast their eyes upon the leader of Heaven unless they share the same blood or essence like him. Anyone who laid their eyes on God, they would face the unnerving feeling of power. Some can't fit the urge of bowing down or be in awe of his presence. Belial's guards lower their heads in front of the powerful being that could wipe someone out of existence with a single snap of his fingers. 

Standing ten feet tall, God decides to take the appearance of an angel to relate to the masses in Heaven. His wavy long hair touch the middle of his back, bearing the color of white gold. His light blue eyes bears never-ending of wisdom. He wore pure white suit with gold trimmings - given by his children. 

With a single wave of his left hand, the doors open to let him enter the room where Belial is held. The doors close behind him. His eyes casts on his daughter who left with his son, Lucifer to live in Hell. It has been so long since he saw his daughter. 

Feeling his presence, Belial sit up straight in her seat. She refuses to look at person who created her. Her hands grip tightly on the edge of her white dress, holding back from her emotions from spilling out. 

"My child-" 

"You have no right to call me that." Belial hisses at her father, stand up from her seat to face the man before her. Her right hand gripping tightly on her chair's back rest. Her eyes burn with anger. "You lost that right when I left Heaven." She breathes out, "Why are you even here? I told Gabriel not to waste your breath." Belial turns her head away from God, not able to stand looking at him any further. 

"Even so, I would like to visit you." 

"For what? To prove that you are right like always? To show that following and obeying you will lead you to a better life? Yeah, right." Belial scoffs, her arms cross over her chest. God looks at her face to see her brows furrow with blue eyes burning with emotions. Still bearing a neutral expression, God took a step closer to Belial. "What cause you such anger, my child?" He simply asks. Her body become still as her arms fell at her sides. Slowly, Belial turns her head to God. 

"...What made me angry? You...seriously asked me that?" She couldn't believe what she is hearing. Her hands form into tight fists. "You already know that, old man!" Belial snaps, "Since I don't know, you are God! The creator of everything!" She throws her hands up in the air, her patience is almost gone. 

"I know but I would like to hear it." He simply said. His eyes connect with Belial's. "YOU WANT TO HEAR IT!? Fine!" Belial hisses at the man before her. "God, almighty of all, you aren't a fair and benevolent being like others said. In fact, you are the opposite!" Belial announces with anger, "You don't even give people who sin a chance to redeem themselves. Do you even think their reason why they commit a sin? Do you even give the time to see what kind of person they are? What pushes them to commit a sin?" Her questions met with silence. "Ha, you don't even give a glance to those poor souls...like someone I thought I knew." Belial took a breath. 

"Do you even have a small amount of mercy to those souls?" Swallowing a bit of her saliva to soothe her dry throat. Her voice becomes hoarse, lowering her head to look at the floor. "What kind of father are you to name their own daughter with such a horrible name? Belial - Worthless, useless, someone without worth?" Her fists shake, "Why you give me that name? Tell me." Her question lingers in the air. 

Finally, God answers the question that burns in her mind for so long. "Possessing a name is powerful. Because of that, I would like to witness if a name carries meaning behind it. In fact, I would like to test that..." His words weighs down Belial's shoulders. God continues on the conversation, "If I give one of my children such a name like yours, would they believe it to be true or they will go far and beyond..." His eyes lands on Belial's still figure.