Tea Party

"You don't have to use your powers, I have two legs, Alastor." Belial explains. At her right is the radio demon wielding his microphone to tap against the carpet floor. "Now now, we don't want to keep Miss Rosie waiting any longer!" Alastor leaves no arguments for Belial. Belial felt his powers surround the both of them and suddenly they appear in front of well kept shop. A blood red double door with white roman style columns holding the shops sign. Above the store door is the grand red sign of the shop. The name of Franklin was crossed out with black paint. 

Rosie's Emporium 

Alastor watch Belial approach the door. "Allow me, my dear." He announces. He appears next to the door to open it for her. She thanks the radio demon to enter the shop. Alastor waits for her to take five steps inside and he enter the shop after her. His red eyes took in the sight of the shop. The emporium is neatly clean and organized with unique and various items. Close to the back of the shop, Rosie has rows of folded cloth of different colors and patterns. There are a few dressmakers mannequins that display a few of Rosie's clothing designs. They are quite eye-catching for Alastor. It is a shame that Belial can't see Rosie's work. The sound of light footsteps caught their ears. 

The woman of the hour from the back of the shop with a grin. She is quite happy to finally see Belial after so long. Her eyes caught the sight of the ring around Belial's left thumb as Belial waves to her. She is wearing Alastor's present, how wonderful to see Belial liking it. Since she is blind, Rosie kept in mind that Belial quite enjoys items that are wonderful to the touch. "Hey, Rosie! How's everything?" Belial greets her with a grin. 

"Splendid especially not having that boorish Franklin around. Business is growing wonderfully." Rosie replies. She turns to Alastor who seems to keep a five step distance from Belial. His hands fold behind his back. He seems to be on high alert. What a curious sight indeed. She thought they would become closer but it look like it is backwards. He was quite passionate to find a suitable present for Belial - a sign of their newfound bond. "What about you, Alastor? How are you doing since you are working with Belial now?" Rosie decides to pry for information. 

The sound of static could be heard in his voice. "Quite wonderful, thank you for asking! I am quite lucky to finally meet Belial once again." He looks at Belial, "If anything, I would mistaken dear Belial as a magician for disappearing so well!" The sound of audience's laughter echoes throughout the shop. Rosie giggles, "I think so too." Belial let out an awkward chuckle. 

"Sorry about that. A lot of things had happened." 

"Of course, Belial." Her left hand reaches for Belial's shoulder. Rosie notice that his body stiffens for a split second. It seems that Alastor is gaining a bit of a territorial side. She guides Belial to her garden. "Now then, let all of us have a lovely chat over a cup of tea!" Rosie announces cheerfully. "As long you got biscuits with strawberry jam, I'm in." Belial replies. The female overlord simply laughs. Alastor follows the women to the grand garden at the back of Rosie's shop. Three demons with the same pale complexion and wide grin like Rosie nod their head in greetings as the overlords passes by. They wear high collared dresses or black suits to represent Rosie's high class. 

They walk down the stone road which has a long row white skulls at the road's edge. Alastor looks around the well-made garden that has large black rose bushes, a white fountain, and the same white roman styled columns. At the end of the road is a round shaped table with a dark red table cloth on top it including black metal chairs with red cushions. There are three plates and tea cups for them. In the middle of the table is a three level trays of snacks for them. The three smiling demons appears to pull the chairs for the overlords. Rosie motions them to serve them tea which they did.