Chapter 10:1,2 run!

Gu Li-juan first enter herbs store,she search for some herbs to use for cooking!

After finding them and buying them,Linhua ask the store owner to deliver to the Gus.

Then they resume walking around,Gu Li-juan eyes shone when she saw a gambling house,

She use her hand fan to use to cover her wretched smile,

Linhua wanted to stop her but it was already late!

Gu Li-juan already entered the gambling house!

Inside the gambling house there is 4 tables,different kind of gambling game but the most people are in dice game table,

She snicker inwardly!she remember those trash friends of her!

The only good thing they thought her was actually gambling!

When the game started again,Gu Li-juan was just looking first,then when she realized that there is no limit in betting she laugh again inwardly,

She pretend to look around,like an ignorant being,

After the 3rd game she pretend to bet a silver ingot randomly,

Then again and again!

One of the beside him ask

"Do you even know this?"

"No!i just found it interesting!"

The man laugh at him and explain!she nod and thank the man generously.

After 'knowing' the rules she took 2 gold ingots when the dice stop rolling inside the bowl,

She wait untill every one bet until she out her bet in all 5s!

The man beside her widen his eyes

"I thought you already understand?"

Gu Li-juan chuckle,

"this young master have a strong hunch that i will win this time!"

When the dealer open the bowl,they all widen their eyes!

"Ooh!is that they call begginers luck?but i have lost for how many times?"

She murmur to herself but enough to let the others hear!

The dealer wipe his sweat!2 gold ingots so he has to pay 400 gold ingots as well!

He knew and saw that the young man was really ignorant and know nothing!so he cant make any problems.

After taking her money Gu Li-juan bet again,but after 10 betting no luck so she left and transfer to another table,

Again she lost for how many times and won the largest winning bet she can!

Noticing a lot of hot stare at her she go out of the casino and whisper to Linhua

"You will go at the other side and i will to this side,take this and run as fast as you can!dont let them catch you!1,2 RUN!"

Linhua was startled but when she saw a group of men coming towards her she run as fast as she can!

Gu Li-juan was not worried at all to Linhua,she knows she can escape from the group of men.

Gu Li-juan run and enter each alleyway she can see,

Until she reach a dead end,she can hear that the group is closing in so she run faster and jump over the wall!

It was like when she is late at the school and she has to go over the wall just to enter the school.

She land perfectly at the other side and come face to face with two men.

She grin widely at them,the two men heard the commotion at the other side so Gu Li-juan smile and put her index finger in her lips and hurriedly run away!

Feng Fu Chen finally recover and chuckle

"Interesting"

"What is interesting master?"

He shook his head and chuckle again!

The disguise was good but the eyes cant be disguise!

So the moment the little guy look at them he already recognize 'him'

"I guess i wont be bored this few months".

Gu Li-juan pat her chest nervously when she think that she is finally safe.

She is not nervous about the group of men who was chasing her but to the two men she saw when she jump over the wall.

She is sure that the two men she saw was the merchants!

His name is Feng Fu Chen!

She was nervous because she felt that the man named Feng Fu Chen is not simple!

She runaway hurriedly because she was afraid that he will recognize her.

When she come back to Gu manor Linhua was already waiting for her nervously

"Lets talk inside"

Then she came in followed by Linhua.

After shower she sat down while laughing

"Hakhakhak!that was fun!really fun!"

Linhua who was looking at her almost crying said

"Young miss!you dont know,i almost die thinking about you!my heart is already at my throat!and here you are laughing?"

Gu Li-juan just laugh more

"That was adventure my dear!adventure!"

"Young miss please no more adventure!"

Linhua beg that only make Gu Lu-juan laugh more!

Life is boring without a little spice!.