Chapter 12:how to properly teach a lesson

"Who dare to say that to this young miss?servant slap that b**** face!"

The crowd was shocked but Gu Li-juan had indifderent reaction

"I see now,i guess the Baron's Wu's education is just like this!i mean worst than this commoners!or do they even have one?"

The crowd was silent for a while and some cant help but laugh the young miss Wu inside the carriage seems to get more agitated.

"I told you all to slap that b**** mouth!is nobody listening to me?"

A servant come near them,the guards was about to stop the maid but Gu Li-juan stopped them

"Let them!because i want to see how the Wu will answer the Gu if Li-juan will get hurt"

The Wu servant stop when she heard the Gu name,she look around and found the Gu carriage at the back of the Wu.

Gu Li-juan look at one of her guard

"Call the Baron Wu and inform his daughter's behavior and send someone to the Gu to tell them what is happening"

The head servant was startled including the young Miss Wu

"You dare?!"

But Gu Li-juan ignore her and ask Huahua

"Send someone to ask about the merchants damage and tell them that the Gu will make sure that the Wu will compensate them 10 times!and not only them including all the people here who have been disturb because of an ignorant daughter of the noble!"

Then she look at the Wu servant

"Bring your young miss out or i will tell to my guards to bring her!"

The young miss Wu grit her teeth in anger!but she know she doesnt have a choice!

She came down and look at Gu Li-juan condenscingly

"No manner noble!you are such a disgrace to us!but Li-juan is not surprise!because after all the Wu is also once a commoner!but Li-juan didnt expect that that this trait of you will still remain intact!"

The young miss Wu was already shivering because of anger so without a second thought she come towards Gu Li-juan to attack hee but before she can slap her a hand stopped her.

"How dare a mere Baron daughter wanted to attack a daughter of a duke?"

Hu Ning said angryly and push the young miss Wu

"Slap this daring girl's face and dont stop untill i say!"

Hu Ning said angryly!it was good that she was nearby!if not maybe her dughter was already slapped hard!

Thinking like this she signal her headmaid to slap more,

The Wu' servant cant do anything but just to cry!they are kneeling and begging for Hu Ning to give their young miss mercy but Hu Ning didnt stop

"Did you know what you did?"

Ask Hu Ning to the Wu girl and her servants,but the Wu girl was already being slapped so her mind is muddled,

Gu Li-juan ask her mother to stop for a while and Hu Ning did as she ask

"Young miss Wu,Li-juan's mother is asking if you know what you did?"

"Who cares you ugly woman?!"

She shout then continue

"Dont act high and mighty!you are just an ugly woman!that is why you are always wearing veil!the hide that hideous face of yours right?"

Hu Ning turn red because of anger but Gu Li-juan stop her and laugh at her

"Even if Li-juan is ugly but still a lot of family will reach out to ask for engagement because that is what we call hiarchy!a lot of people want to stand higher so they will work harder just to achive their goals!just like the Baron Wu did!he worked hard as a commoner to achieve his goal that will be ruined by his precious daughter!"

The young miss Wu was stunned

"What do you mean?"

Hu Ning laugh and looked at the people who just arrive

"Ooh!your parents really didnt educate you well"

"Madam Gu what is the meaning of this?striking a young girl without rhyme or reason?"

Hu Ning laugh again

"Now i know why this girl is ignorant!its from her mother!no education at all!"

Gu Li-juan stop her mother and start explaining

"What you did is just called rebelling!"

Baron Wu start trembling and kneel while begging

"Madame and young miss Gu!please let my daughter off this time!i promise to educate her properly!"

"Baron Wu its too late!i guess the guards nearby already reported the incident today to the emperor!"

Baron Wu shake more

"Dear what is happening?tell me?"

Madam Wu ask but baron Wu's mind is already left

"The reason why the commoners cant fight back the officials,why the lower rank cant move the higher rank is because if they did its called rebelling!and it was a huge crime to do so"