Chapter 32:hunting game

Gu Li-juan's eyes brighten then darken again

"That would be a huge honor princess but Li-juan think the she will be just a burden!except riding a horse Li-juan dont know anything"

Princess Chun's eyes brighten as well

"Then why not you go in my palace starting tomorow to learn how to use bow!this princess will teach you how to be an archer!"

Gu Li-juan smile sadly

"Li-juan is happy but,Li-juan should still ask her parents permission!"

The two princess just look at each other and respect her decision!

While the three are enjoying,there is some who doesnt like the idea of Gu Li-juan being close to the two princess!

The empress grit her teeth!she didnt expect that Gu Li-juan was this lucky to even tame the infamous overbearing 4th princess of the neighboring country!

She thought that when she came in Gu manor yesterday everything is all done!but she didnt expect that it will turn out like this!

And even the 7th princess!that wretched girl!the empress tried so hard to calm herself!

The welcome party she plan was didnt even appreciated!

She was just there sitting like everyone is below her!even she the empress of the kingdom!

The empress thought that as long as the  banquet ended without a hitch it will be fine!

But another wretched girl enter!that ill-bred,uneducated daughter of the Baron Xungyin tried to seduce the neighboring country prince in public!

What a disgrace!

The empress become furious and order to drag Xungyin Nuwa out of the palace and forbid her on entering the palace again!

When Xungyin Nuwa was dragged out of the palace,her father and mother punish her again!

She cannot go out the Xungyin manor unless she got married!

Xungyin Nuwa cried and beg!she is sure that her parents will marry her off in lower official!

She dont like it!she dont deserve it!she deserve to fly higher!she is not some sparrow!she is obviously a phoenix!

But her parents turn blind eye on her cries and begs!

She bit her lips and made a plan in her mind!she cannot stay in here!she must escape!.

Gu Li-juan finally can rest!after the whole day capital tour she felt tired!

She just enjoy listening to the princesses talk but she didnt enjoy how the tour was!

She was already lying in her bed when a certain someone came in like its his own room!

"Hey!i wont really get surprise when you will be killed by my father!"

Feng Fu Chen never really care and just sat directly and ask her

"How is the tour?"

Gu Li-juan sigh

"Boring!"

He chuckle

"To you it is!but to others it is enjoyable!"

Gu Li-juan scoof

"Dont compare me to anyone okay?"

"Yes i know!our Li-juan is different from them all!incomparable!"

Gu Li-juan just roll her eyes and change the topic

"You seems to busy!"

"Hmm!i have to go later!i will return 2 weeks at most!"

"Then you be carefull!"

Feng Fu Chen laugh

"You heartless little devil!dont you even feel sad just for a little?"

Gu Li-juan knit her eyebrows and ask in confusion

"Why would i be sad?"

Feng Fu Chen shake his head

"Really you!about me leaving!"

Gu Li-juan nod and answer straightly

"I am not!you will come back so there is nothing to be sad about!"

Feng Fu Chen was stunned then laugh

"Then thank you for trusting me!dont worry i will certainly comeback!i wont let my little fiancee wait for long time!"

Gu Li-juan smile

"As if you are entering a war!you will just going to deliver your handiworks right?"

"Hmm!thats right!"

Gu Li-juan giggle

"Then why are you talking like you will assassinate a member of a royal family?"

She whisper in a very soft voice but Feng Fu Chen's body froze then answer decisively

"You crazy!"

Gu Li-juan laugh

"It was a joke!because i feel the tension coming from your body so i want you to relax!dont worry!nothing bad will happen!"

Then she pause and continue

"At most if you got robbed maybe i will just sell you!i cant be poor you know?"

Feng Fu Chen laugh and rub her hair

"Dont worry!i will protect myself well so can enslave me even if someone robbed me!"

Gu Li-juan laugh again

"What a good future husband!"

Then she ask again

"When you will leave?its already late you know?"

Feng Fu Chen tuck her and make sure that she is properly cover again before he answer

"I will just wait untill you fall asleep,wait for me okay?and dont just run around!"

Gu Li-juan nod her head while inwardly rolling her eyes!

Its good that he is not here!if he learn that she will attend a hunting game he will surely nag her!.

Feng Fu Chen gave a last look before he left when he is sure that she is already fast asleep.