Chapter 22:marry me

Feng Fu Chen use his hand fan to see clearly her reaction

he chuckle when he saw rage and resentment on her big dark eyes,her face is turning red but not because of shame but because of anger!

Gu Li-Juan hurriedly look down so he wont see anything

"is young miss Gu are secretly hurting me in her mind?"

"young master Feng Fu is joking!Li-Juan would never think like that"

she said softly,but her hands is clenching tightly while screaming in her head

'YOU AS*****!YOU BETTER LET GO OF THIS GRANDPA NOW OR ELSE I WILL MINCE YOU AND FEED YOU TO THE FISH!'

"master Feng Fu please l-l-let go of  Li-Juan"

her voice was still soft and sweet but Feng Fu Chen knows that she is nowhere graceful as she pretend to be!.

"So why not make a deal with me?"

Gu Li-juan tighten her fist!she badly want to punch this annoying man!

"What is mister Feng Fu want then?"

"You can speak comfortably with me!"

Gu Li-juan just purse her lips refusing him.

Feng Fu Chen laugh again and coax her more

"Dont worry!i wont tell anyone about how the graceful miss Gu is spending her time!"

Gu Li-juan grit her teeth!this man os black mailing her!she looked up and glare at him

"Then tell me what the heck do you want?"

Feng Fu Chen finally let go of her face

"That is more like it!i will cut the chase!marry me!"

Gu Li-juan laugh

"Hahahaha!that haha!its funny!haha!really!hahaha"

Feng Fu Chen wait until she stop laughing,Gu Li-juan noticed that he is serious so she stop laughing

"Its not a joke huh?"

Seeing him nod she sigh and look again

"I dislike polygamy!that is one of the reason why i dont like to marry into a noble family!if you have plan to marry more than one wife then give it up!"

Feng Fu Chen sigh

"I promise you!"

Gu Li-juan raise her right eyebrow and said

"You have to bring me home personally together with those filthy bugs!wait bring them here first!"

Zhangzhen An bring the two kidnappers to her and she kicked them merciless

"This!is for touching me!this!is for trying to kidnap me!this!is for removing my veil!this!is for making me run!and this and this!for making me mad!"

After finally settled her she smile brightly to Feng Fu Chen and Zhangzhen An

"That was good!thank you for waiting!please take them away!"

Zhangzhen An side glance at Feng Fu Chen with pity seemingly saying that he should never make Gu Li-juan angry!

Feng Fu Chen swallow as his reply!

"I will tell my father that you saved me!"

"And after that everything will be up to you!"

Feng Fu Chen nod his head in understanding!

She is giving him a huge door opening and if its up to him if he can enter or not!

Hu Ning hurriedly hug Gu Li-juan when she return home!

Gu Li-juan hug her back and explain shakily

"L-li-juan is sorry for making you all worry!"

Hu Ning hug her shaking body and console her

"Hush!hush!no need to feel sorry!come sot down!and tell us what happen?"

Feng Fu Chen and Zhangzhen An sat down as well and Gu Li-juan started retelling what happen

"L-li-juan was t-t-too scared!Li-juan thought that some!"

"No!nothing happen to you!"

Gu Li-juan understand her father and continue while wiping her tears

"I-it was thanks to m-mister Feng Fu Chen and his subordinate that Li-juan was safe!mister Feng Fu Chen saved Li-juan"

She said while her hand keep pinching her handkerchief looking extremly distressing!

Feng Fu Chen and Zhangzhen An cannot help but to marvel in her acting skills!

It was really too realistic!

After Gu Li-juan explanation Hu Ning bring her back to her courtyard

"Mother!it was not Li-juan's maidservants fault!i-it was Li-juan!i-i drift away from them!"

Hu Ning sigh,seeing her daughter was about to cry again she compromised!

She know that what happen was already very traumatic to her so she didnt want to add on Gu Li-juan missery so they let me go!

"But daughter this will be the last time!if this happen again say your goodbye to them becaude i will sell them off!"

Gu Li-juan cry and promised and thank her mother gratefully!

Hu Ning sigh!her daughter is really too kind!

Her four maidservants knelt down and cry while kowtowing

"Miss!its our fault!please let me pay using my life!"

"Miss!sorry wont be enough!"

"Miss as long as you are okay!"

"Miss please let me die for this mistake!"

Gu Li-juan sigh and help them up

"It wont happen again okay?just next time guard me well!"