Chapter 30:girl's get together!

Gu Li-juan didnt know what just happen,she only remember that after she served the cookies and macaroons she become great friends with the two princess!

"Li-juan what flavor is this?its nice too!"

The visisting princess ask while eating the tea flavor macaroon.

"Try this one also!really good!"

The 7th princess said while feeding the 4th princess the vanilla flavor.

Gu Li-juan smile awkwardly while pointing and explaining the different flavors of the macaroons.

And she didnt even know when the two princess call her from miss Gu to just plain Li-juan!

"Your highnesses its not Li-juan is stopping you from eating but its almost lunch time now?"

The two princesses pause and agree

"Okay!this princess wants to eat fish!"

"And this princess wants to eat chicken!"

Gu Li-juan didnt know wether to laugh or cry she was about to excuse herself to instruct the kitchen but Huahua came in and whisper

"What's wrong?"

The 4th princess ask

"Its Li-juan's fiance your highness!"

The 4th princess wanted to say something but the 7th princess gave her a signal so she said

"Okay you are excuse"

After her courtesy she walk slowly,the two princess look at each other and follow,

Their maids didnt know how to react anymore!

"What's wrong?"

Gu Li-juan ask when she come to the pavillion where he was recieved

"I heard that the two princess came to visit!they didnt gave you any hard time?"

Feng Fu Chen ask while rubbing the color off her face.

Gu Li-juan didnt care about his behaviour and just giggle!

"No!my sweets bought them!"

Feng Fu Chen frown seeing a lot of powder coming off her face so he use his handkerchief

"Then congragulations!i bet you will gain two bestfriends!"

Gu Li-juan laugh again

"They are cute!so why are you here?"

While they are talking the two princess hid at the nearby tree to see how is the interaction between Gu Li-juan and her infamous commoner fiance!

They were amazed by his looks but they are more amazed by how sweet and natural their interaction is!

The worry from the man's face is very obvious!

They saw how the man frown while trying to wipe off the powder on his face,they saw how Gu Li-juan didnt dodge and letting him do as he wants!

They saw him being extra gentle in wiping her face although he is already using a silk handkerchief!

And they saw them how Gu Li-juan giggle and laugh naturally in front of him.

They look at each other and finally at ease!

The rumors was true!they really have feelings with each other!

Feng Fu Chen didnt stay long,he just want to ask her condition,after assured that she is really fine only then he left.

Gu Li-juan was baffled by the two princess creepy smile when she return

"What happen?"

She ask really puzzled,the two princess just smile more that make Gu Li-juan's body hair stand up

While she is having a goosebumps Huahua again whisoer something

"4th princess brother is here"

"Li-juan just call my name okay?"

Gu Li-juan swallow and carefull said

"Princess Jing"

The 7th princess look at her intently

"Princess Chun"

The two princess giggle and squeeze jer cheeks,

Gu Li-juan excuse herself again to add some more menu hearing that they will eat at the Duke manor.

Because the 3 girls are unmarried so they ate separately and stay at Gu Li-juan's courtyard

The two princess widen their eyes when they saw the food!

Shark's fin soup,garlic broccoli,braised toffu,roasted chicken,kung pao chicken,steam fish and spring onion braised fish.

"Wow!this princess thought that you only good at sweets and desert?"

Princess Chun ask,Gu Li-juan smile bashfully,

"Li-juan actually like cooking!so Li-juan can cook anything"

They started eating,Gu Li-juan was about to the spicy sauce Huahua stop her

"Miss,master Feng Fu reminded this serrvant to forbid you from eating spicy"

The princesses smile at each other and look at her teasingly,Gu Li-juan blush and decide to just drop the spicy.

At first the princesses was shocked by the spicy taste but later on,they gradually like it.

After the meal they are walking at the garden when princess Jing suddenly said

"I ought to thank the empress"

Gi Li-juan just glance and didnt dare asking so she continue

"If not for her obvious provocation this princess wouldnt come here!but this princess was not here to punish you or something,this princess just purely curious on you!after all Gu Li-juan is very famous in this country and in other as well!your gracefulness,your education and even your beauty!"