Chapter 37:stop blaming yourself!

Gu Li-juan learned that the envoy has already left since 2 months ago.

The 7th princess married the neighboring country 3rd prince,

Gu Li-juan saw the interest on 7th princess eyes in the neighboring prince so she hope that their relation will work out well.

The kingdom is in mess.

Now that the crown prince is cripple,the tittle will have to abolish,and the war between the other princes are starting.

The ministers are all fighting who will be the crown prince.

The Gu remain neutral.

Gu Li-juan remain in bed for a day,then she practiced moving alone,

She was still weak so at most she can do is to sit alone,when standing up and walking she needs a lot of help!

After 3 days she can finally walk alone but she can only take 10 steps and after she will feel too tired.

Feng Fu Chen is now at ease so he can finally go back to his previous business operation but sometimes Gu Li-juan felt that he is looking at her with full of self blame!

"You know i am okay now!"

One night she said while as always he is tucking her in the bed,

"That is why i am relief now!"

"The scars are almost healed now"

She add,and he answer

"I dont particularly care even if there is scar left,but its more good if it will totaly removed"

She nod and add more

"The physician also said that there is no need to worry about any sequelae"

"Hmm!i was here"

Then Gu Li-juan sigh and ask directly

"Then why are always looking at me with guilt?like it was your fault?"

Feng Fu Chen pause and said seriously

"But it is really my fault"

Gu Li-juan roll her eyes and hold his two cheeks so he will look straight at her

"It was my choice!the arrow shoudnt hit me but i choose to save the princesses!as you said they were my friends and even they are not as long as i felt that they derserved to be save i will do it!it was my own choice so the blame should be in me!"

Gu Li-juan sigh and continue

"Stop wallowing in self blame!it wont achieve anything!dont feel sorry for me!i hate it!i would rather cancel our engagement than seeing you pitying me!i dont need it!"

Feng Fu Chen froze then finally realize his mistake so he explain

"I am not pitying you!there is no reason at all!and i wont blame myself anymore okay?dont be mad!its my fault"

Gu Li-juan look straight into his eyes and after studying it for a while she finally let go.

"Its good that you understand now!"

Fenh Fu Chen finally smile and tuck her in again and cover her.

When he is sure that she is already asleep he whisper

"Will you hate me?"

But he cannot back down now!

For his family!

Even if she hate him he cant back down!.

Gu Li-juan fully recover after two months,and its almost her birthday,when she is in comma she missed a lot!

Its good that she has woken up,if not she heard from her maids that Feng Fu Chen plan to carry her in bridal sedan even if she is in comma!

She blushed hearing this but still grateful to find a man like him in this chaotic era!

She felt that she is lucky to have meet him!

There is a lot of changes after she woke up!

Everytime she heard how he cared about her when she is in comma her heart beat faster!

Whenever she think about her marrying him she feel shy but happy.

Whenever people praise him for being very good to her fiancee she felt proud!

Whenever he is near and present she feel safe and secure.

She dont know what is this called but she is happy so she dont care!

Gu Li-juan recieved a lot of letters from the two princesses.

She smile knowing that they are fine and reply to them with jar of mini cookies!

She plan to teach them before but accident always occur so it didnt happen,

Anyway she is sure that there will be a lot of chances in the future so its fine.!

"What is your plan on your birthday?"

Hu Ning ask while both of them is having tea.

"Mother Li-juan think that its inappropriate for celebration in this time"

Hu Ning nod in agreement

"My daughter is right!if we were to celebrate your birthday those who was fighting for the throne will just use this oportunity to win your father's favor!"

Gu Li-juan nod,although its one of the reason,but the main thing is,she felt it will just too tiring!.