Chapter 39:reconcile

"After that night i go home and cannot sleep!Li-juan you dont know how happy i am hearing you say that!i was too happy that i want everything to be perfect on our wedding!i really tried avoiding you because"

Gu Li-juan felt his hug tighten and his breath on the nape of her neck become hot

"Darling i dont want to loose control!i dont want to act recklessly!i dont want anyone to have a reason to cancel our wedding!"

Gu Li-juan was still confused,she push him and ask

"What are you saying?"

Feng Fu Chen sigh and use his action to explain.

Gu Li-juan's eyes widen when she was kissed suddenly,

Feng Fu Chen hold her tight so she can feel every part of his body specially that 'one' who is always vigorous when he is with her.

Gu Li-juan blushed hard and tried to push him again,

This time she succeed!but Feng Fu Chen just put his forehead to hers and whisper

"Do you get it now?"

Gu Li-juan blush more and nod like a chicken eating!

Feng Fu Chen liked her panick expression that he cannot help but to kiss her again.

After the kiss Gu Li-juan felt weak,together with her blushing face,moist eyes and a little swollen wet lips,she looks really enticing in Feng Fu Chen's eyes

"I hope i wont hear anymore wedding and engagement cancellation after this!if you still dont get it i can elaborate more!"

Gu Li-juan's eyes widen and shake her head sttongly

"I get it!i get it!i promise i wont anymore!"

Feng Fu Chen finally laugh and hug her again

"Gu Li-juan remember this and remember this well!you are my wife and whatever happen you will always be my wife and you cannot escape!"

Gu Li-juan nod,anyway as long as he like her also,and as long as he dont cheat and dont lie to her she wont leave him.

"Next time please be honest okay?i will feel insecure if you hide something from me"

Feng Fu Chen hug her tighter and humble himself

"Sorry"

Gu Li-juan nod again and fell asleep while was hugged by him.

He gently put her in the bed and touch her face,while sighing,he was thankful that he managed to evade this calamity but he is not sure if there is next time!

He is afraid!afraid that someday he had to choose between her and his revenge,he cannot let his revenge go and will certainly wont let her go as well!.

After that reconcilation night the days become more faster and the wedding day finally came.

Gu Li-juan was dizzy from woking up really early to the various wedding preparation!

She didnt even managed to eat and just directly stuffed inside the wedding sedan?

Gu Li-juan finally recover when she was already in the wedding bed.

"Miss why not eat this for now?"

Gu Li-juan look at the candied fruits and take one,then after a while the foods came in,

Then Feng Fu Chen came in to remove the veil,then the wine exchange.

Feng Fu Chen have to go back to the banquet

"Wife eat first"

He whisper before leaving.Gu Li-juan blushed,but because the powder in her face is too thick so no one noticed it.

She take a bath first,she felt her face is heavy so she badly need to wash it!

After bathing,she sat on the table and start eating,she is too hungry to care about anything else.

After eating,she directly throw herself in the bed and sleep without a care.

Feng Fu Chen was speechless when he enter the room with the bride already asleep,

He shook his head and take a shower,after showering he didnt call any attendant to help him dry his hair and do it with his own.

He took an hour to finish drying his hair.

He sigh helplessly again and look at his wife,its their wedding night you know?

But seeing her serene sleeping face he dont have a heart to disturb her so he carefully lay beside her.

He took her into his arms and hug her contently.

Gu Li-juan felt that someone hug her,she was startled and open her eyes but come face to face with Feng Fu Chen!

Gu Li-juan froze and hurriedly close her eyes again

Feng Fu Chen chuckle and start raining kisses on her face.

Gu Li-juan felt her face is now hot but she resume playing dead.

Feng Fu Chen chuckle again and roll over so he is now on top of her.

On this position he can clearly see her lashes flutrering.

He laugh again amd start kissing her face until her neck!

Gu Li-juan finally cant endure it and open her eyes.

Feng Fu Chen waited for this,so when she open her eyes he kissed her lips directly.