Chapter 50:pathetic

The Fu family was devastated,this 3 days,they felt that it was the longest days they ever had!

"Father what do you think?do they will really imprison us?"

Fu Xue ask the scum husband of Gu Xui.

Patriarch Fu sigh feeling a lot more older

"I dont know!but treason is a huge crime!"

While they are talking they heard a sweet voice coming from the entrance

"Is elder sister sure that she can meet them without hurting herself?"

The voice ask full of concerns

"Elder sister is fine!dont worry!elder sister just want to ask something"

"Then tell Li-juan if elder sister is uncomfortable!"

The guards felt warmth by the love and concern that the two sisters are uttering.

When they arrive in front of the Fu families jail Gu Li-juan then ask the guard

"Sir can we request a chair here?my elder sister is little weak!and she has a lot to say?just 1 chair for my sister"

The guards nod his head then bought one.

Gu Li-juan hold her sister to sit then turn to the guards,the guards get it then respectfully bow

"Noble lady we will be outside if you need something"

Gu Li-juan just nod,when the guards left Feng Fu Chen stand guard in the door so no one can come.

"Ooh!isnt it sight to behold?"

Gu Li-juan say,her voice significally chang as well from sweet to cold.

"I want to carve this in my mind"

Gu Xui said,the weak voice earlier was changed into a mocking one.

"Dont worry elder sister this is just the beggining!there will be worser and worser!"

The Fu family was stunned at the fast changing of the sisters faces

"You wretched girl!why are you safe?you are supposed to be here with us!"

The eldest woman said,Gu Xui just glance at them and smile

"I am not one of you!i was the one who reported your plan!that is why you imprison me!that is why you didnt let me out!"

Gu Xui said that makes the Fu family stunned

"It was revenge right?you are avenging!"

Fu patriarch loudly ask

"Revenge?how can this be consider as one?"

Gu Xui said

"Dont get us wrong!this is just the beggining!"

Gu Li-juan add while smiling sweetly but her eyes are looking at them like they are dead.

"You wretched girl!we should have kill you!"

"And becuase you didnt that is why you will live regretting it!for the rest of your life!until that pathetic lives of yours ended!you will all live in the most misserable life you can imagine!"

Gu Li-juan said cutting the old lady's curses.

The Fu family shiver then she add

"And do you think that lowly woman you bought home is your lucky amulet?then you are all wrong!she was the one who bring doom upon yourselves!the moment you bring that woman in your house and treated my sister like a trash you already bought doom!"

Gu Li-juan then add

"Ooh dont worry!your in laws will sooner come as well!after all one family is not fun enough!"

The woman was shaken

"What do you mean?"

Gu Li-juan just smile while looking down at her

"Your family will be tortured and die with you!"

Gu Xui finish it for Gu Lj-juan.

The woman was shaken then she begged

"Please i beg you!please!it was not me!i really didnt want to marry into Fu!but he coerce me!i am just a commoner!i dont have power to fight him!"

Fu Xue eyes widen

"You b****!what are you talking about?after i gabe you everything?"

He said while slapping her

"It was true!how i will like a useless person like you?"

"Say that again!say it!"

He shout while slapping her face,

"Pfft!this scene is a master piece!"

Gu Xui said,while laughing

The fight stop when they heard the sweet laugh and look over and saw the mocking smile of the two sister,

"Really cheap!"

Gu Li-juan said with a distressed tone but smiling eyes.

They where obviously loving the show!

Fu Xue kneel

"Xui-xui!i begged you!please forgive me okay?i wont dare anymore!please!please!"

Gu Li-juan wanted to vomit.

Feng Fu Chen come to her side to say something then cover her ears

"Dont listen so it wont dirty your ears!"

Gu Li-juan giggle and remove his hands

"No its fine!i like seeing him beg!"

Then turn to the whole Fu

"Come on now!start!start begging!beg while crying!beg while kowtowing!beg until your voices is hoarse from begging!"

Then the Fus started begging,crying kneeling and kowtowing,but after an hour there is no reply.

The eldest woman look up and almost passed out!.