Chapter 43:visit

Hu Ning hurriedly pull her daughter when they arrived.

Its Gu Li-juan's time to visit her maiden family after the wedding.

She checked her daughter then bring her inside,Feng Fu Chen just chuckle and after the greetings Gu Minzhe invite Feng Fu Chen in his study and they stayed there.

"Is he good to you?"

Hu Ning ask is still worried

"Mother Feng Fu Chen treat Li-juan well!Li-juan cant never be wrong with Feng Fu Chen,Li-juan is sure about it!"

She said but in her mind,once Feng Fu Chen wronged her she will hurriedly pack her things and leave him!

Although she liked him already or maybe will fall deeper but she is sure that once he cheated her it will be their ending!.

But can she really tell?no one knows what happen in the future!maybe she can really go but will he let go?.

They stayed at the Gu manor untill almost sunset,Feng Fu Chen gently pat her back while in the carriage,

"If you are sad or miss them you can come visit them anytime!no need to cry"

Gu Li-juan wipe her tears and answer

"I dont want people to talk bad things about you!if i visit them frequently the people will talk back saying that we have a problem that is why i always come to them!"

Feng Fu Chen really dont care about what others are going to say to him but he wont allow that they will talk bad about her.

After the visit,Gu Li-juan started their plans.

They check all of her shops first then decide which is for restaurants,coffee shop and cake shop!

When the locations is already settled Gu Li-juan and Feng Fu Chen start building.

Each of them has different designs,but Gu Li-juan focus more on making the design for cake shop,

She wanted it to be more on focus on noble ladies while the coffee shop is for noblemen.

Feng Fu Chen was amazed when he saw how they will design the shops.

Then while the construction is on going,they visit the land she owned.

Gu Li-juan's jaw drop when she saw how wide it was!

After studying the whole land she start she start pointing what they will plant.

And the farm and fishpond was started as well.

Gu Li-juan personally oversee everything.

And Feng Fu Chen didnt leave her as well.

After 1 month everything is ready,and they left after half a month,together in with the travel time they left the capital total of two months.

So when they are back at the capital the shops was ready as well.

Gu Li-juan check the shop's design and add some finishing touch.

While they were away,she already wrote the menu and ingredients and Feng Fu Chen already train his people.

Now another 1 month pass and all the shops is finally open

At first days the coffee shops was a little desserted but all who enter will come after a day with his friend or friends untill it become full everyday.

Gu Li-juan porpusely choose the bigger shops for the cake shops!

Knowing girls they will surely stay longer.

Specially the design was princess design,relaxing and pretty!

So after a month Feng Fu Chen's treasury was brimming again.

But Gu Li-juan never really care about it.

Because the shops in the capital is now operating normaly so Feng Fu Chen and Gu Li-juan decided to open each in every city.

Then they started travelling here and there.

They were almost enter the San Shi Qi city when Gu Li-juan suddenly said

"Did you know that i have a elder city?"

Feng Fu Chen,he knows

"She married a ranked 8 official,father doesnt want her to marry my brother in law because he said that my brother in law has only ambitious"

Feng Fu Chen nod then she continue

"He always want a short cut,he never want to work hard to climb higher but in my elder sister's opinion it was because he wasnt given a chance"

She pause to sigh

"She insisted to marry my brother in law so father agreed but he warn that he wont help her and her husband,whatever will happen father will not help,my sister agree,my brother in law's hometown was here,my stop sending message to my mother 2 years ago!"

Gu Li-juan look out the window and continue

"She was very worried so she ask father to check so he sent a letter personally,and he recieved a reply from my sister!but when i saw the letter i know thar it was not my sister's hand writing,i want to tell them but i dont want to marry them,and in my mind it was my sister's choice!so she have to accept the consenquences but thinking now i felt that i become selfish"