[21] Everbody Wants to Be My Enemy

Enemy By Imagine Dragons goes hard :)))
[]======[]

Enemy By Imagine Dragons goes hard :)))[]======[]

OC by @Ypuppuppp
Shadow the Hedgehog.

The G.U.N agent you feared as an ultimate enemy, was standing right before you. In his gloved hand, the dark hedgehog held your tattered helmet that was left behind in Floral Forest, disrespectfully tossing its decorated form onto the ground as if it was a piece of trash.

A deep growl escaped your throat, your (e/c) eyes narrowing like daggers at Shadow. He looked at you all the same, angry and threatening. He pointed in your direction.

"(N/n). Surrender yourself."

"No." Sonic had come to your support like he promised, standing between you and his 'friendly' rival. You were still safely on top of the light post. Shadow took notice, and was confused as to why this hero was gesturing to protect you.

"Move to the side hero, or else anyone who gets in my way is my enemy." Shadow took another step towards you, and Sonic held out a hand to stop him from advancing.

"Geez, eeeeverybody just wants to be my enemy huh?-" You were unamused...

"(Y/n) is on our side, she's been helping save hundreds over the past few days." The hedgehog boys kept taking steps closer, trying to size each other up. Shadow was a little taller than Sonic, but the blue hero's voice was louder. "ROUGE was supposed to tell you but I guess she felt that wasn't important, and now we got too many problems."

"It's true Shadow, I've been trying to tell you this whole time. Oouf." A deep voice called from the truck, stumbling out of the passenger door and into the street. The dust the truck kicked up hid their form, but the bright colors of the sunrise could never hide from your eyes.

Gante.

"Gante!" You yelled, smiling at seeing the big dragon step forwards and almost slipping off the lamp post from excitement.

"(Y/n). STOP. Stay up there." Gante stepped towards Shadow, the hedgehog about to jump at you to start a fight. The dragon knelt down, picking up your helmet. " You don't dare disrespect a new hero. Remember, you used to help Eggman help take over the world until you knew better."

"(N/n) always knew what she was doing. And she needs to be stopped AGAIN." Shadow turned on his allies and flew towards you with his rocket shoes, even taking Sonic by surprise. Omega was hesitant as well, as he believed Sonic was telling the truth. You hadn't harmed anyone.

"(Y/N!" Your friend yelled, trying to intercept the angry Shadow from clawing at you.

The dark hedgehog threw a punch towards you, barely breezing past the (f/c) fur on your left cheek,  (optional) right below your famous scar. Your eyes widened and your pupils dilated like a monster's daggers set on destroying prey.

With a roar, you spun, kicking at Shadow's side. The motion threw you off the lamppost, landing a few feet below.

Shadow quickly returned, going in for more violent attacks. "Stand down (N/n). Come into custody so we don't have to worry about you anymore."