[34] Its Now or Never

Spoilers Ahead for what happened in the other routes.

[]======[]

"Right behind you!" the white hedgehog cheered, beginning to fly after the speedy hero. Before you could even react with shock, Silver grabbed your hand and began to fly off.

"Whoa WHOA!? WHY ME!?" You hugged Silver's arm with your one hand tightly as you flew at very fast speeds through the open air. Moment's later, another pair of sharp hands grasped your other arm to keep you stable. Metal Sonic had joined the team and began flying pace with Silver. Now you were VERY overwhelmed with shock! But you knew it was important to stay focused.

Silver had to yell down at you as Zavok roared in the distance, "You weren't in any history books we found in my future, so that means you can help us too!"

Your eyes widened as you realized what this meant, "Does that mean?!-"

"How does Super (Y/n) sound?" Sonic chuckled as he raced towards the massive enemy. You were bombastic with excitement, but also afraid of trying to wield that power. It was a massive deal, but it was a risk you had to take.

Purple electricity began to crackle around Zavok's head, streaming into his menacing eyes as he looked at Silver, you, and Metal Sonic who approached directly from the front. Sonic meanwhile began to trace up Zavok's body in an attempt to sneak up on him.

Zavok roared in evil laughter, "This is your last show of resistance? Superheroes and Supervillains working together? That'll be the only surprise you throw at me on your final day!" He leaned down to scoop up another handful of Zombots, hurting them towards you through the air. Silver and Metal Sonic were forced in different ways. You slipped from one of their grasps and found yourself purely in the cold metal claws of Metal Sonic.

Your face began to burn when Zavok weiled another fireball at you and metal. Silver yelled as he saw you in extreme danger, "NO!!!"

Your eyes squinted shut as you clung to the last face you thought you'd ever see. What a pathetic way to go out- but in a massive brightness the fireball was reflected back to Zavok!

Metal Sonic activated his shields and protected you and himself from the powerful blast. You smiled ear to ear when you realized that, even if Metal was still Eggman's robot aaand given the command to protect you and Sonic just this once.... You got to see the scary robot do something good with his powers.

But a shadow soon came over the both of you as Zavok reached to grab the shield, "Metal, move it!"

Almost like a glitch, Metal Sonic burst out of the way, dodging the grasp of Zavok and allowing Silver to come in and use his powers to stop Zavok's hand from chasing you.

Sonic cheered from below, "Good catch Silver!"

Zavok's head snapped to the hedgehog who he desperately wanted to end.

'Ah oh.' Sonic muttered, zipping off again as the zette crashed his fists into the ground to try to smash the hedgehog to pieces. Up and down you watched Sonic run towards the emerald in Zavok's chest, reaching for it just to be blown away by a massive dusty breath from the kaiju.

Sonic was thrown down into the ground, littered in the dusty to be left to the zombots.

You had to think fast, "Metal, drop me down. Get Sonic, I'll get the emerald!" The robot carrying you let out a noise, agreeing to the command, and rushed you to the top of Zavok's head to follow up from Sonic's attempt.

Metal then raced down to knock over a horde that began to swarm Sonic. You had to leave it to him to get the hedgehog back on his feet. Zavok was now distracted with Sonic below him, something he could easily crush. The zette would never forget this moment and completely ignored you as you bounded towards his chest.

It's Just As Cold Outside -[ Sonic Reader Insert ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें