☑️ Cool Update // Announcemnt

Well hey guys ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Since this story is coming to a close and I want to keep writing... I'm starting up another book 👀

This story, bare with me here, is about Sonic 06. But not just any Sonic 06. I'm talking about the absolutely legendary, the hilarious, Snapcube Fandub story of Sonic 06.

Next Page—————)

Next Page
—————)

This story will feature a male reader this time, and will be a mature rated book due to the jokes the Snapcube cast makes. If you haven't seen their video before, please go watch it. It's a great time and it's where a lot of memes come from.

As of posting this announcement, I've written the a prologue and the first chapter.

Here's the Description!
【JOIN SONIC and other members of SEGA's awesome cast to stop Eggman and Mephalis from gaining ultimate power!】

You're a rare mobian in a city full of humans, and personal guard to her majesty Princess Elise the Third. The two of you were raised together, humoring your friendship despite the heavy encouragement to stay true to your serious roles as ruler, and as royal guard. The city's been quiet for years, and you've been spending most of your time as a civilian wandering around places you have yet to explore. However, this proved to be a mistake, as evil began to rise up from long buried history, and you weren't at your post. Thankfully, you'll find some rather hilarious friends by your side soon enough.

[]======[]
Hope this is a good idea! I'm invested so far :))
Now back to the Book!!