Teaser

/Okay! I know it's been awhile but I've been busy with school and life. I thought I'd give you all a taste or let you all guess at what is to come next. And without further a-due, here is the teaser for the next Voltron chapter. This is not cannon to the chapter, it's just to give you an idea./

/PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT WHAT YOU BELIEVE THIS IS TO BE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER./

/Camera's POV/

A rusty door opens up to reveal an old hallway with the overhead lights flickering due to low power. You slowly move down the hall. A door stood on the right, a hologram displayed in the center of the door saying it was locked. There was another door at the end of the hall that said it was unlocked. A light blew out in the hallway and sparks bounced off the walls and floor before they fizzled out. You then notice the blood leading to the door at the end of the hall.

Voice: "Twinkle... twinkle... little star." The voice was of a woman, whispering the tune. The door opens up to a dark hall with only a single blinking blue light showing the way. A faint growling can be heard as something moves in the light. The figure stands up and gurgles as it growls, raising its arms up over it head to show very abnormal spikes on the third joint. The camera cuts to black and machinery can be heard and something being welded together. Sparks from a welding torch illuminate the dark, showing a slender figure with a red light on their back.

Voice: "How I wonder what you are..." A workbench light flickers on to show a woman in a strange suit leaning over the workbench. The suit makes a high pitched hum and she sits up straight as the light on her back rises up and changes from red to yellow to light blue. She lets out a sigh through her helmet.

Voice: "Twinkle-Bzzt- twinkle-Bzzt- twinkle-Bzzt-" She look down to her left and smacks something on the table. The voice whines and starts to sing again. "Little star..."

Woman: "Damn radio." The screen cuts to a bathroom wall with words written in blood across the mirror.

'CUT OFF THEIR LIMBS'

And then the blood slides down to the floor as the 'S' was halfway written. The screen cuts out again to show a man in white armor climbing out of a crashed ship that looked strangely like a Lion, zooming out to show where he found himself. It was an old abandoned base on an ashy snow planet. The wind kicked up the snow as it whistled through his ears. He held a strange device in his hand.

Voice: "How I... wonder... what you... are." The device in his hand lights up and turns into a white spiked hammer before the screen fades to black and the voice fades in the distance.

/Thank you all for being patient with me. Again, sorry for taking so long and I hope you're excited for this chapter, because I sure am!/

-Le Crooked-Man