The Rise of Voltron Part 2

/Pidge's POV/

I set up my equipment so we could see what was going on in the building that they constructed a few minutes before we arrived. Lance was looking through the binoculars, trying to get a better view of the place. I hooked it up to the monitor so we could see what he see's.

Lance: "Whoa! What the heck is that thing?" He was looking at the alien ship, which surprisingly looked undamaged. He changed his focus to the entry way... to look at a girl. "And who the heck is she?" I smacked his head.

Pidge: "Lance!"

Lance: "Ow!" He zooms out and gets a good view of the base. "Right, alien ship. Man, we'll never get past all of those guards to get a look."

Hunk: "Aw, man. Yeah, yeah, I guess there's nothing to do but head back to the barracks, right?" I was busy typing away at my computer trying to hack into the camera feed and it worked.

Pidge: "Wait. They set up a camera in there and I grabbed its feed. Look!" It showed a man strapped to a table with a few guys in hazmat suits.

???Man: "Hey! What are you doing?"

Commander Iverson: "Calm down, Shiro. We just need to keep you quarantined until we run some tests." Wait Shiro!? Then that must mean...

Shiro: "You have to listen to me! They destroy worlds! *Grunts* Aliens are coming!" He kept on struggling to get out of his restraints, but they didn't budge.

Lance: "That's Shiro! The pilot of the Kerberos Mission! That guy's my hero!"

Hunk: "Guess he's not dead in space, after all."

Pidge: "Where's the rest of the crew?"

Iverson: "Do you know how long you've been gone?"

Shiro: "I don't know. Months? Years? Look, there's no time. Aliens are coming here for a weapon. They're probably on their way. They'll destroy us. We have to find Voltron."

Pidge: "Voltron!"

Man 1: "Sir, we caught someone trying to sneak in through the perimeter."

Iverson: "Bring them here." They brought in a guy with (H/L) (H/C) hair.

???: "Hey, let go of me!" Wait is that...

Iverson: "Cadet (L/N)!?"

Pidge, Hunk, and Lance: "(Y/N)?!"

Pidge: "What's he doing here?" Why was (Y/N) here, maybe he wanted to get a look at the ship? I don't know, I hope he doesn't get expelled for this.

/(Y/N)'s POV/

(Y/N): "I just wanted to see what all the fuss was about. Seeing as I was nearly turned into a pancake by that ship out front."

Iverson: "How did he get here?" Iverson did not sound pleased with my unexpected appearance.

Man 1: "He arrived here on a hover bike, we collected it along with his belongings. They're just outside the door."

(Y/N): "I swear if any of you so much as scratch it I'm gonna-" I was interrupted by Iverson.

Iverson: "Enough! Men keep an eye on him and make sure he stays quiet." He walks back to a table that seems to be holding... SHIRO?!

(Y/N): "Wait is that Shiro!? I thought he was dead! Wait where's the crew?" The man holding me pushed me to the corner of the room.

Man 1: "Quiet!"