Chapter 8: A hard decision

Was last night real? Did Verosika really tell you that she loves you or was it some overly realistic dream? Your mind has been more on the side of last night being real but that still doesnt answer the question, does Verosika actually love you or was she too drunk to even understand what she was saying?

Anyways, you have really enjoyed sleeping in Verosika's guest bed. Its a lot comfier than the one back at your apartment. rich people and their comfy beds, i guess. Though, you're awoken from your peaceful sleep by hearing gentle knocking on your door.

Verosika: Hey Y/n, are you awake?

Y/n: (sleepily) uh...Y-yeah im awake...Now...

Verosika: Okay, meet me in the kitchen when you're ready!

Y/n: (sleepily) Okay...

You check the time on your phone. Its 8:00 Am.

Y/n: Oh damn...Im up early.

You get out of bed and put on the clothes that you were wearing last night. You leave the guest room and start looking for the kitchen.

Y/n: This is a big ass mansion.

You eventually find the kitchen. You see Verosika sitting at the table with a plate of bacon and eggs on the same table.

Verosika: Oh hey! You're here!

Y/n: Yeah well, it took me a minute to find the kitchen but im here none the less.

Verosika: Yeah, its a pretty big mansion, its pretty hard to navigate. But sit down! I made you some breakfast!

You smile and nod and sit down at the table.

Y/n: Bacon and eggs?

Verosika: Yeah, do you like it?

Y/n: Of course, its my favourite breakfast!

You take a few bites of your breakfast while Verosika smiles at you.

Y/n: Are you not going to have some breakfast?

Verosika: Nah, im not hungry.

Y/n: Are you sure?

Verosika: Yes, im sure. Please stop worrying about me Y/n.

Y/n: Well okay.

You quickly finish eating your breakfast while Verosika continues to smile at you.

Verosika: Was it good?

Y/n: It was amazing! I didnt know that you were such a good cook.

Verosika: Aww, stop, you're making me blush.

Y/n: (sigh) im not going to wait any longer to ask you this...Do you remember anything from last night...?

Verosika's smile immediatly disappears after you ask your question.

Verosika: Yeah...I do...

Y/n: I thought you'd say that...

Verosika: Yeah...

Y/n: D-do...Do you really mean what y-you said...?

Verosika: Well of course i do...I wasnt planning on telling you so soon but b-better late than never i guess...

Y/n: I-if you really mean that...Then say it again...

Verosika: I...I love you Y/n...

Y/n: Wow...You really do mean it...

Verosika: D-do you...L-love me t-too?

Y/n: ...I...I...Y-yes...Y-yes i do...

Verosika's smile reappears and she tightly hugs you.