Chapter 16: Moving in

Here it is, the day you have been waiting ages for. You finally get to move to Verosika's mansion and live with her. At this point, you have been in a relationship with Verosika for a few months now, 7 months to be exact, and ever since Verosika became your girlfriend, she has been non stop asking you when you're going to move in with her. But today is the day that you finally get to offically live with Verosika.

Anyways, the past few days of your after-life have been spent getting all of your stuff from your apartment packed into boxes.

Though this morning, you finished packing all of your stuff and all of the boxes have been put into the moving van outside. So now you're standing in your empty apartment, about to leave it for the last time.

Y/n: Damn, i never thought i would actually be leaving this place.

You have been living in this apartment since the day you spawned in Hell, and you have always thought that you would be living in it till the day that your after-life ends. So finally leaving is pretty jarring.

Y/n: Welp, ive made zero happy memories in this dump, so im not gonna stick around much longer.

You walk out of your apartment and shut the door for the last time. You walk out of the apartment complex, and walk up to the moving van, packed with all of your stuff and ready to be sent to Verosika's mansion. You knock on the window of the van, to get the moving guy's attention, because you dont have a ride to Verosika's place.

Moving guy: Yeah, what do you want?

Y/n: Can you give me a ride to the address this stuff is being shipped to?

Moving guy: But like, i really dont want to.

Y/n: Come on, i'll pay you extra.

Moving guy: ...fine. Get in.

Y/n: Hell yeah!

You walk over to the opposite side of the van, and you get into the van.

Moving guy: Hey...Isnt this the address of that famous popstar, whats her name...

Y/n: Verosika Mayday?

Moving guy: Yeah thats her. Anyways, there is no way you're going to live with her.

Y/n: I am though. Im her boyfriend, and i have been for the last seven months. She's been nagging me for ages to move in with her, so ive finally decided to do it.

Moving guy: Yeah whatever, lets just get out of here.

Y/n: Alrighty.

~30 minutes later~

After a little while, the moving van pulls up infront of Verosika's mansion. You can see Verosika standing outside of her mansion, happily waving at you.

Y/n: Verosika!

You quickly get out of the van, run up to Verosika and tightly hug her.

Verosika: Hey babe!

Verosika softly kisses your cheek.

Y/n: Hey Vero. Im so happy that i finally get to live with you!

Verosika: Me too Y/n. Ive been waiting for this day ever since you became my boyfriend.

You disconnect your hug from Verosika.

Y/n: Honestly, ive been dreaming about this ever since i met you.

Verosika: Aww, im glad that your dream is a reality now, Y/n!

Y/n: Thanks Vero.

The moving guy walks up to you and Verosika, with light sweat dripping down his face.