Chapter 17: The beach

Today is an extremely hot day in Hell. I mean, its really hot all the time because its Hell, but today in particular is hotter than the normal heat of Hell. On these hot days, you would usually Blast the AC and eat icecream all day, but Verosika actually proposed an idea. The idea she has is going to the beach. Because of how much you love the beach, you quickly get excited about the idea.

Y/n: YES

Verosika: Oh damn, you are really enthusiastic about the beach, huh?

Y/n: Verosika, i fucking love the beach. Going to beach is one of my favourite activities and i havent been able to do it in years.

Verosika: Well i guess its settled then. Oh, do you want to invite the rest of the crew to come with us too?

Y/n: Uhhh, sure. It'll be nice seeing Ace and Josh and...Kat again.

Verosika: Alright then! Lets go and get ready now!

Y/n: Okay!

Within five minutes, you're able to change out of your current clothes into some swimming shorts and a pair of sandals. You're also shirtless. You quickly grab a towel and wait at the front door as Verosika gets ready.

Eventually, Verosika meets you at the front door, wearing a bright pink two piece swimsuit and her classic heart eyed sunglasses.

Verosika: So? How do i look?

Y/n: Uh...Very, Very hot...

Verosika giggles at how flustered you are.

Verosika: Heh, are you really always gonna act like this whenever im even partially naked? You see me completely nude like every night now Y/n.

Y/n: I know, i know...I just cant over that im dating a hot as fuck demon like you, Verosika.

Verosika: Y/n, You are either really good with words, or terrible with words, depending on the situation. No imbetween.

Y/n: Uh, what was i just then?

Verosika: Lets just say you picked enough right words to make me blush.

Y/n: That means i was good with my words!

Verosika: ...Thanks for stating the obvious, Y/n. Anyways, lets get out of here, its a long ass drive to the closest beach.

Y/n: Wait, like how long a drive?

Verosika: I mean, its on the other side of pride ring so...Roughly three hours.

Y/n: THREE HOURS!?

Verosika: Ye.

Y/n: I- *sigh* Lets just leave now...

~3 hour long car ride later~

After what felt like years, you and Verosika have finally made it to the beach. You can already see everyone Verosika invited in the distance from the car.

Y/n: Holy shit we finally made it...

Verosika: My hands hurt from spinning this wheel so fucking much...

You open the car door and accidently tumble out of the car. The towel you were holding, saving you from any injuries from the concrete.

Y/n: Ow.

Verosika: Are you okay Y/n?

Y/n: Yeah im fine. My legs dont work too well from sitting in that car for so long...

Verosika: Oh. Well lets just get over to the beach now.

Y/n: Alright.

You quickly stand up and follow Verosika on to the beach. It was a pretty big beach. The ocean was quite large and there were no other demons there. Makes you think if Verosika somehow rented the beach.