Chapter 21: The Hazbin Hotel

Its another chaotic day in Hell, and you and Verosika are walking through the streets of the pride ring. The reason you two are doing this, is because Verosika has to go to the new, Princess of Hell owned, Happy Hotel, so she can film an ad for the hotel.

Y/n: Y'know, a while ago i called the Princess dumb and the hotel a joke because of her idea behind it... now my girlfriend is going to film an ad for the hotel.

Verosika: Are you... mad that we have to go here?

Y/n: No... just... never expected to come here after thinking the hotel is a joke.

Verosika: Well dont worry, im sure i'll be able to get this filmed within a few hours then we can go home!

Y/n: Alright...

You both continue walking, until an explosion from not far away stops you two in your tracks. A small piece of debris from the explosion flies out and hits you in the stomach.

Y/n: Hrk!-

Verosika: Oh shit! Are you okay!?

Y/n: Ugh... Yeah, yeah, im fine...

You look over to the pile of rubble caused from the explosion and A snake-like demon wearing a suit and tophat, and a few egg... creatures, crawl out of the rubble.

???: Ugh, you bitch! Are bombs even allowed!?

???: Gee boss! She's pretty strong!

???: Shut up you idiot!

The snake demon hits the egg creature, and the egg breaks.

???: Ugh, you eggs are fucking usel- ah!

The snake demon's abuse to the egg is stopped by a gunshot barely hitting him.

Seemingly out of nowhere, a punk-looking demon with one eye, holding a literal cherry bomb in one hand, and a gun in her other, steps infront of you and Verosika.

???: Give it up, Snake-dick! You never win!

???: Oh-ho! That changes today!

The snake demon pulls out a ray gun. The one eye'd demon sighs and looks behind her, now looking at you and Verosika.

???: Oh shit! Didnt see you two there! Wait... Verosika!?

Verosika: C-cherri!?

Cherri: Sweet Lucifer, its been forever girl!

Verosika: It really has!

Cherri: I'd love to talk, but as you can see, ive got something on my hands... im too tired to deal with his shit though... Oh! Why dont you take care of him!

Y/n: Wait, me?

Cherri: Yeah, you seem capable! Just take him down!

Cherri hands you a small throwing knife.

Y/n: Oh, nevermind, i can take care of him.

The snake demon starts shooting the ray gun, though he misses all of his shots. You throw the knife at him, and the knife hits him directly in the chest. The snake demon falls to the ground.

Cherri: Hey you do it!

Y/n: Yeah well, im just pretty good with knives.

Cherri: I can tell!

Verosika: Holy shit Cherri! Its been years since we've talked! Still doing turf wars, i can see.

Cherri: Yep! Much change with you?

Verosika: Ive finally got a boyfriend that im ready to spend the rest of my life with!

Cherri: Really!? Good for you! What's he like?