Chapter 9: Tell everyone

Yesterday was definitely the best day in your after-life. I mean, how could it not be? You got to spend the whole day with Verosika and now she's your girlfriend and to top it off, you got to cuddle with her last night as you slept! But, does Verosika want people to know that you two are in a relationship? Or does she want to keep it private? You dont know yet but you're sure that you'll find out soon enough.

Anyway, as you peacefully tried to sleep, you felt some nudging at your arm along with hearing a soothing voice.

Verosika: Y/n~ Wake up sweetie~

This causes you to wake up. When your vision becomes less blury, you see Verosika smiling at you while her arms are wrapped behind your neck.

Verosika: Ah, you're finally awake, lazy bones~

Y/n: (yawn) G-goodmorning Verosika.

You wrap your arms around Verosika's body. Her skin feels warm and smooth, a satisfying feeling for you.

Y/n: W-what time is it?

Verosika: Oh, its like 9 am, we should get ready for work now...

Y/n: Yeah, we should.

Verosika smiles and kisses you on the cheek.

Y/n: Hey, ive been wondering for a little bit if its okay with you to tell other demons about our relationship?

Verosika: Uhhh, ya know what, sure. You can tell people if you want to!

Y/n: A-are you sure? Celebrities usualy dont like the public knowing about their relationships...

Verosika: Pfft, i dont give a shit. Tell as many demons as you like! Just dont go too crazy though.

Y/n: I wont, dont worry.

You and Verosika smile and share a kiss. You get out of bed of bed and start looking for clothes to wear.

Y/n: Hey Verosika, do you have any fresh clothes that i can wear?

Verosika: Uhhh, let me check.

Verosika gets out of bed and starts looking through her closet.

Verosika: Oh! Yeah, i found something!

Verosika walks out of her closet and throws you one of her hoodies and a pair of her casual pants.

Y/n: Are you okay with me wearing your clothes?

Verosika: Dont be silly, of course im fine with it!

You shrug and start putting the clothes on. Verosika also puts some clothes on. You and Verosika walk out of her room and walk down stairs.

Verosika: Are you ready to go now?

Y/n: Yeah, we need to go or else we'll be late.

Verosika: But do you not need breakfast or anything?

Y/n: Oh uh, i dont usually eat breakfast.

Verosika: Aw, you should. I dont like seeing you hungry.

You smile at Verosika saying this. You and Verosika walk outside and get into her car. You two eventually make it to the studio. You and Verosika stand outside of the studio, preparing to tell the succubi and incubi about your relationship.

Y/n: Are you *really* sure you want to tell the others about our relationship?

Verosika: Y/n, yes i do. You dont have to keep asking me, im sure i want the others to know.

Y/n: Okay, if you're defintiely okay with it...

Verosika: I am, dont worry.

Y/n: Okay...