Chapter 12: Sick day

Wow, you are a lucky demon. You got to go on a date with Verosika last night and it didnt go to shit! Good job! Verosika looked like she was really enjoying the date too, you even noticed that she didnt stop smiling through out the entire date. So you've got to be doing something right! (Im getting so tired of writting these previous chapter recaps.)

Anyways, you wake up early to make sure that you wont be late for work today. Its 9:30 Am to be exact. You get out of bed and put some clothes on. As you walk out of your room, you start to feel weirdly hot and you feel like your about to get a painfull headache. You think that its just side effects of being tired, and decide to fight through the temporary pain.

Y/n: I still have a little while before i have to go to work...I guess i could watch some tv. Man my head is really starting to ache...

You walk into the kitchen and grab a water bottle from the fridge. You now think the headache could be coming from being dehydrated. You walk out of the kitchen and as you're about to walk into the living room, your stomach starts to painfully cramp.

Y/n: Holy shit...Now im getting a stomach ache...Fuck...

You hold your stomach as the pain starts to get worse. It quickly gets to the point where you have to throw up.

Y/n: Ah fuck!...

You drop your water bottle and run into the bathroom. You get down on your knees infront of the toilet and start to throw up. You constantly throw up for a solid five minutes and then the pain starts to ease slightly

Y/n: Ugh...Man, fuck this...

You weakly stand up and slowly walk back into your bedroom. You get under the covers on your bed and decide to text Verosika and tell her that you wont be at work.

Y/n: Hey, i cant come into work today.

Verosika: Huh? Why not?

Y/n: Im really sick. I have a head ache, a stomach ache and my body cant decide if it wants to be hot or cold.

Verosika: Aww babe, that sounds so shitty. I hope you get better soon.

Y/n: Thanks.

You turn your phone off and set it beside you.

Y/n: Now im bored...I guess i can just scroll through social media...

You turn your phone on again and start to look through different apps. The things you see do actually help get your mind off your sickness but soon enough, you see an ad for a restaurant. Simply seeing food in an ad is enough for your stomach to turn.

Y/n: Ah fuck this!...

You're about to throw up again and you look down the side of your bed and see a trash can. You just say fuck it and let it all out into the trash can.

Y/n: Ugh...Thats slightly better...I think i caught this sickness when i was in the human world last night...Im just going to sleep the pain away...Not much more i can do...

You quietly sigh and tuck yourself under the covers and immediatly fall asleep.

~time skip~

You wake up again to the sound of loud knocking on your front door. You are drenched in cold sweat and feel sicker than you did earlier.

Y/n: Uggghh...(trying to shout) Who ever is out there, let yourself in...The door's open...

You hear the front door open and close followed by the sound of soft foot steps.

Verosika: Hellooo, Y/n? Where are yoooou babe?

Y/n: Oh its just Verosika...Im in here babe!...

You hear the foot steps get closer to your bedroom. The door to your bedroom opens and you can see Verosika softly smiling at you.