Chapter 17.5: Christmas...In Hell?

(This chapter is not canon, i'll repeat, not canon. Okay now enjoy)

Christmas. A large and popular holiday in the human world where you spend time with family and friends and exchange gifts with eachother. A good time all round. But in Hell Christmas is no where near as popular. It isnt celebrated by many hell borns, but it is still celebrated by condeemed sinners, like yourself.

When you were alive, you loved Christmas and when you died, that didnt change. But now that you're with Verosika, a hell born, it might be harder to celebrate Christmas this year.

Today is Christmas eve and you some how convinced Verosika to celebrate Christmas with you, though she was very hesitant. You both spent the whole day decorating the mansion, putting up the Christmas tree etc. But now you're both done, and are chilling on the couch with mugs of hot chocolate in your hands, admiring the Christmas tree.

Verosika: Its actually pretty beautiful.

Y/n: Isnt it?

Verosika: Yeah. Im pretty surprised that i like it.

Y/n: Well how cant you like a Christmas tree?

Verosika: When you're a demon.

Y/n: Fair point.

Verosika: Im still surprised you convinced me to even celebrate Christmas.

Y/n: Trust me its great. We have all of our friends coming over tomorrow for Christmas dinner, and i even have some gifts for you!

Verosika: Oh, really!? Can i have them now?

Y/n: No, you can wait until tomorrow, like how i have to wait to get my gifts from you tomorrow.

Verosika: Ugh...

Y/n: Anyways, how's your hot chocolate?

Verosika: Oh, its actually pretty good. I dont know how ive never tried it before!

Y/n: Yeah its pretty good. I always used to drink hot chocolate with my parents on Christmas eve. Damn i miss them...

Verosika: Aww, its okay. You have me now anyway!

Y/n: Heh, yeah i guess.

Verosika: So, what do you normally do on Christmas day?

Y/n: Uh, well there's a bunch of things people do on Christmas day, but i usually just relax, eat and enjoy time with my family. Er, well i guess i'll just be enjoying time with my friends tomorrow.

Verosika: Oh, so is that what we'll be doing tomorrow?

Y/n: Uh, i guess!

Verosika: Yay! Now that you've told me more about what you do on Christmas, im a lot more excited!

Y/n: Well im glad that you'll actually enjoy yourself tomorrow! Anyways, lets finish our hot chocolate and get to bed, we got a big day tomorrow.

Verosika: Okay!

~the next morning~

Here it is, Christmas morning. Possibly your favourite time of year. You're still sleeping in bed with Verosika, until you're suddenly woken up.

Y/n: Ugh...What time is it...

You pick up your phone to check the time. The time states 9:00 Am.

Y/n: 9 huh?... Oh wait shit! Its Christmas!

You excitedly turn over to Verosika and start quickly shaking her to try and wake her up.

Y/n: Verosika! Verosika!