Chapter 11: Date night...In the human world

A/N: Ayy, im back again. That also means im back to my normal chapter schedule. Which is one chapter every two days if you havent noticed yet. Now, onto the chapter.

Well damn, you got to meet some demon royalty yesterday with Verosika. Not much more to be said but you still feel achieved for meeting some royal demons. You even finished your day yesterday by falling asleep while cuddling Verosika

You wake up on your couch and look around. You remeber falling asleep with Verosika last night but she isnt here anymore. You pick up your phone and check the time.

Y/n: Ten Am...Man im so tired...

You get off the couch and walk into the kitchen and you see a note pinned up on your fridge. You take the note off the fridge on start to read it.

Y/n: Hm, its from Verosika.

To Y/n

Sorry i had to leave before you woke up. As much as i wanted to stay and cuddle you, i had to go to work. But i can come back to your apartment tonight and maybe we can do something fun? Just a thought, love you

From Verosika

Y/n: Well, its kind of her to leave me a note at all.

You walk back into your living room and turn on the tv. Like usual, the default channel is 666 News. As you mindlessly watch tv, a thought suddenly appears in your head.

Y/n: I should really do something nice and romantic for Verosika tonight, we havent done much so far. I should take her to a nice restaurant, but which one...

As you think of a restaurant to take Verosika to, you remember this fancy restaurant from when you were alive.

Y/n: Oh! I should take her to that one restaurant in human world! My parents used to go on dates there all the time.

How do you plan on getting to the human world?

Y/n: I-is the narrator talking to me right now?

Yes

Y/n: Just stop breaking the fourth wall dude! I have an idea to get into the human world anyway. I should probably check if Verosika is even okay with a date first...

You take out your phone and start texting Verosika.

Y/n: Heyyy

Verosika: Whats up babe?

Y/n: I was just wondering if you wanted to go on a date tonight.

Verosika: A date? That would be amazing!

Y/n: Great! Meet me at my place at 8 Pm. Oh! And wear something nice!

Verosika: Okay, sounds great!

Y/n: Oh and bring your Asmodean crystal

Verosika: The thing that lets me into the human world? How did you know about that?

Y/n: Ive been doing research on succubi since we started dating.

Verosika: Aw! Thats nice of you! Okay i'll bring it, see you tonight!

Y/n: See you tonight.

A/N: Asmodean crystals are helluva boss cannon. They were in Stolas' grimoire at the end of Season 2 episode 1. They let succubi and incubi into the human world to put it simply.

You smile and set your phone down and continue to watch tv.

~time skip~

So, 8 pm has finally rolled around and you're ready for your date. You're wearing more formal clothes than you usualy do. You're wearing a white buttoned shirt, a black blazer and plain black pants.